Darts...

Sideshow

Klaasen completely turns it around and goes 5-4 up. If Jelle keeps this up he could be good for at least a point from this encounter.

EDIT: Marvellous 167 from Klaasen to go 6-5 up.

Edited by The Naitch

Wade nips in to go 7-6 up and secure a point. It would be harsh on Klaasen if Wade takes the final leg as well.

EDIT: Wade does indeed take that final leg to win 8-6 and take the 2pts. Klaasen's best showing of the PL so far in my opinion.

Edited by The Naitch

Taylor looking strong so far - King will need to up his average by 10/15pts to have any impact in this match.

EDIT: Taylor takes advantage of poor finishing from King to go 3-1 up.

Edited by The Naitch

Taylor is just relentless. 4-1 up and there's nothing King can do about it.

EDIT: King promptly takes the 6th leg and gives himself a slim chance of catching The Power.

Edited by The Naitch

Give King a break he is playing well and just took out a stunning 130 when many players would have played the percentage shot with Taylor not an out shot.

Really enjoyable game but with a 4-2 lead it's going to be hard to get back into this for King.

I'm just not buying that King is out of this match. If he played the way he HAS been playing, he'd be winning this match and comfortably. Bad scoring has let Taylor in.

I can see King coming out of the interval with all guns blazing.

To be fair he has improved a bit since I made that post, but any time guys like Scholten and Lloyd for example when they were at their prime, faced Taylor, they were always demolished.

King certainly has come out all guns blazing after the break. Wiped out the three leg deficit and is pushing Taylor all the way here.

His average has went up about 10 I think since the break.

Edit: It was 85 at the break, not sure what it is now about 96 or so.

Edited by MTJ

Spectacular way to secure a point for The King. Brilliant 121 checkout from Merv.

EDIT: Merv's nerves suddenly return in the final leg. Taylor looking good for a point if he keeps this up.

Edited by The Naitch