Darts...

Sideshow

Ovens is the spitting image of a guy who drinks in my local.

I will try and get a picture next time he is in

He must have a twin that sits near me at McDiarmid Park. As it happens, there's also a guy that looks like Rowan Atkinson, a woman that looks like Deirdre Barlow, and Uncle Fester from the Addams Family, on my row too.

Funnily enough, it's been seven years since I was last at the opticians...

I do like a bit of the showmanship and getting the crowd involved so not got much against Rand. At least he's trying. Darts hasn't become really popular and filled with money because it's a great sport. You need to give the fans something besides that.

Just watch any of the games so far, the crowd are vocal but that's because they're chanting at each other not actually anything that is happening on the stage. I'm sure they'll change once we get down to the nitty gritty.

Very open tournament this year though, several guys in with a chance. No one has really played well enough to make you say they're a favourite.

I do like a bit of the showmanship and getting the crowd involved so not got much against Rand. At least he's trying. Darts hasn't become really popular and filled with money because it's a great sport. You need to give the fans something besides that.

Just watch any of the games so far, the crowd are vocal but that's because they're chanting at each other not actually anything that is happening on the stage. I'm sure they'll change once we get down to the nitty gritty.

Very open tournament this year though, several guys in with a chance. No one has really played well enough to make you say they're a favourite.

You make a fair point, but the problem with Rand is that, and I hate being like this, but he has "one of them faces". And it comes through every time.

I do like a bit of the showmanship and getting the crowd involved so not got much against Rand. At least he's trying.

You can do that and not come over as an absolute tool, which Rand is.

Edited by The Naitch