Eastenders....

Yeah, Jules wasn't it? I remember when he got to nail Ruby Allen. "Ahhhhh man, this whole de-flowering business is freakin me out"

I first started watching properly when Janine killed Barry.

Did you ever see "Barry" in Extras?

One of the highlights of the show was him showing off his versatility in an attempt to win a part in When The Whistle Blows. He demonstrated lovelorn drama ("Janine, you love me, I know you do") and comedy ("Pat! You've trodden on my foot, gerroff!").

That was a mentla storyline. Was it Andy Hunter who was paying Jules to wine and dine Ruby solely to annoy Johnny Allen?

Can remember then name Andy Hunter but don't recall who played him.

What happened to Deano and the lesbian mechanic? maybe she wasn't a dyke, sometimes I add my own spin.

Is there any plans to have the woman that was with Gary to come back - cracking jeffs.

Did you ever see "Barry" in Extras?

One of the highlights of the show was him showing off his versatility in an attempt to win a part in When The Whistle Blows. He demonstrated lovelorn drama ("Janine, you love me, I know you do") and comedy ("Pat! You've trodden on my foot, gerroff!").

That was a mentla storyline. Was it Andy Hunter who was paying Jules to wine and dine Ruby solely to annoy Johnny Allen?

Never saw him in Extras i'm afraid. Yeah Jules was getting paid by Andy Hunter - what a shit character he was.

Can remember then name Andy Hunter but don't recall who played him.

What happened to Deano and the lesbian mechanic? maybe she wasn't a dyke, sometimes I add my own spin.

Is there any plans to have the woman that was with Gary to come back - cracking jeffs.

No plans for Dawn to come back as far as I know (she's shagging her onscreen brother you know!)

Carlie Wicks? She went roudn the world did she not after shagging one of them Moon brothers.

I know who the worst ever character in EastEnders has been - cast your mind back to the time of the awful Ferreira family - remember they got involved with a woman who lived below a "neighbour from hell"? She worked at the bookies or something and had a fling with one of them?

WORST. CHARACTER. EVER.

Are we on about the bird with the snake who Ash was fingering?

Remember when Minty first came into the show? He was Philip Mitchell's enforcer, a hard-as-nails, built like a brick shithouse thug who'd baseball bat you as soon as look at you.

Now, he's a rather sorry-looking, overweight, middle-aged man taking lip from sarky students in wheelchairs.

When Minty first came into the show he was a dodgy landlord, not Phil's enforcer. Minty was running dodgy flats and some sort that was either working for Phil or pumping him was getting pressure from Minty to pay up so Phil went round to sort him out only to discover the dodgy landlord was his old mate Minty.

Did anyone catch Countdown last night? I don't normally watch it myself (I was waiting for a show more suited to my level of thinking - Deal or No Deal) and there was a guy on it who reminded me of Wheels.

He won last night so I assume he's on again tonight. He's not wheelchair bound (I don't think anyway!) but he's a smug twat like him and sounds a bit of a Swampy.

Speaking of Minty - wasn't he in the papers a couple of years ago about him banging some prison security officer or something? I can't remember the tale that well. His bird may have become a lezzer with a prisoner or something?

Yeah I just had a quick check of that then and found nothing.

Uninteresting fact of the day - Shirley & Heather are both diabetic!

I was also shocked by an announcement Heather made when on Paul O'Grady's show that she was obese. Who'd have thought?

I would actullay go as far as to say that Heather is the least attractive woman I have ever seen in my entire life. People with facial disfigurements and the elderly notwithstanding, she is absolutely horrible. There is not one redeeming feature about her appearance.

How shallow - what about her razor sharp mind and caring personality....

I would actullay go as far as to say that Heather is the least attractive woman I have ever seen in my entire life. People with facial disfigurements and the elderly notwithstanding, she is absolutely horrible. There is not one redeeming feature about her appearance.

She is vulgar. Her and Susan Boyle, i just don't see how anyone could, regardless of alcohol/drug consumption/money offered, pump them.

What on earth was Dazza thinking, I wouldn't even expect robo-legs to tap her.

:lol: Wee Joe Swanson's getting it tight.

Did anyone catch Countdown last night? I don't normally watch it myself (I was waiting for a show more suited to my level of thinking - Deal or No Deal) and there was a guy on it who reminded me of Wheels.

He won last night so I assume he's on again tonight. He's not wheelchair bound (I don't think anyway!) but he's a smug twat like him and sounds a bit of a Swampy.

Did he win tonight?, I missed it.

A few of us used to frequent a pub round the corner from my work after we finished on a Friday, and there was a Heather lookalike in there who was forever trying to chat one of the boys up. The rest of us made a decision one day that we'd try to get Martin drunk enough to pump this monster, and sure enough he did. Needless to say, he still gets pelters for it to this day.

Guest The Phoenix

I would actullay go as far as to say that Heather is the least attractive woman I have ever seen in my entire life.

You need to get out more, FF.

There are at least a dozen women working in my District that make Heather look like a beauty queen in comparison.

Don't get me wrong, Heather is a minger but at the end of the day, all things are relative.