Eastenders....

Ian Beale is a fucking dispicable man.

What does he think he's playing at? For a relatively clever man he's being incredibly stupid. All it takes is for Bobby to mention something about Jane to that woman at the centre and the games up.

Ian Beale is a fucking dispicable man. On the bright side, it's a certainty that Jane must be on her way back to piss on his bonfire. :D

I really think the script writers are taking it too far with this storyline.

I mean - 'do you want to meet Jane?'!!!!

Then to proceed to buy an urn and fill it with fag ends is awful. Imagine the poor womans horror if she was to look in the pot :lol:

I really think the script writers are taking it too far with this storyline.

I mean - 'do you want to meet Jane?'!!!!

Then to proceed to buy an urn and fill it with fag ends is awful. Imagine the poor womans horror if she was to look in the pot :lol:

I have no idea how he thinks he can get away with it. As the other lad pointed out, it only takes one word from Bobby and the game's up. He really is A grade a fudbracket.

Also, Tanya needs to get a grip and decide what she wants from her life, the way she is treating both the guys is wrong, the only person getting more action than her is Carol Jackson.

She's a saucy devil that Tanya and no mistake. Good on her though, Max is the bad boy all women want to tame while Greg's a bit of a looker. Best of both worlds for Tanya now, but they're going to both come crashing down on her soon.

The writers should do the decent thing and set fire to that hair of hers. And if Jodie and her daft pal happened to get caught in it then it wouldn't be a disaster

I know the way they each repeat what the other says is meant to be amusing/endearing, but it gets right on my tits.

Is this it then? Will Max and Tanya announce all and get back together? Nah, I can't see it myself. Something is on the horizon for those two, it has to be. Walford life just ain't that simple.

I know the way they each repeat what the other says is meant to be amusing/endearing, but it gets right on my tits.

Is this it then? Will Max and Tanya announce all and get back together? Nah, I can't see it myself. Something is on the horizon for those two, it has to be. Walford life just ain't that simple.

Jack - 'So what is Tanya then?'

Max - 'Well she's just me with boobs'

One of the best lines ever in Eastenders :lol:

Had I been Lauren I would have just ran over the cheeky fuckers as they sat on the couch in the middle of the road. Again that may not have gone down well.

Jack - 'So what is Tanya then?'

Max - 'Well she's just me with boobs'

One of the best lines ever in Eastenders :lol:

Had I been Lauren I would have just ran over the cheeky fuckers as they sat on the couch in the middle of the road. Again that may not have gone down well.

Well, she's had enough practice at that kind of thing...

Max gets some great lines. He had another one in the same episode about Vanessa and her "10 cans of hairspray". A week back it was something about him being bitter that Jack got the looks and the hair. Not particularly funny there, but in the context they were used (and without me half forgetting exactly what was said) they were pretty good. Max is one of my favourite characters. :D

Nick, you're completely right. He's meant to be a big, burly builder type. Billy Mitchell couldn't fight sleep and the other two are gobby kids who need a telling.

Only caught the last two minutes of last nights episode but am I right in assuming that Tanya has been diagnosed with cancer?:(

Not quite. She's been told that pre-cancerous cells were found following a smear test and that she has to go for further tests, but nothing yet to say she definitely has cancer. Tanya seems to have taken it quite badly though (understandably) and is convinced that she does have cancer.

I don't get the Max thing?

He's a badly ginger but pulls the best looking birds in the show.

:blink:

There is definitely something attractive about Max, although I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's that thing that girls have where they want to tame the bad boy.

I actually felt a bit sorry for Vanessa there. A tiny bit.

That fucking bint Lauren gets on my nerves. Why is it she can't just keep her big gob shut for the sake of everyone else regardless how she might feel about her dad? What a bitch. As for kicking her dad out of his own house? I'd have told her to sod right off, frankly.

I think we might see a bit of a Vanessa break down now. She's been on the verge of it for weeks and judging by the spoiler picture that monkeyblair posted (yes, I'm not letting that slide :angry: ), she'll be around a bit longer yet.

I was near shouting at the telly during tonight's episode. There was so much going on though that I don't really know where to start. Obviously I've covered the fact that I don't like Lauren and that I thought her actions were fecking stupid. On to Max and Tanya though, I think Max truly does love Tanya and she'll always be the for him, cancer or not. I so wanted her to tell him what was happening and now I'm annoyed that Lauren's made him go, the spineless and witless Abi has let her older sister dictate what happens again and he doesn't know what's going on. I really fucking hate Lauren, I'm not sure if I made this clear. I also thought Vanessa had a fecking cheek telling Max he could say his bit and go - it's not her house and she was going to the Vic for a large vodka anyway, so technically, she should have buggered off if she didn't want to talk to him.

I hope they'll bring Greg back for a showdown. Max would likely make mince out of him, but it'd be worth a watch, particularly with Jack standing there with his "told you so" look on his face and I can imagine him now rolling his eyes and diving in anyway because "faaamly's faaaaamly an' all 'at".

No one seems too bothered that Lauren blurted it out the way she did. Someone should have told Tanya that, because the last she knew, Max was going to tell Vanessa himself even though she said not to. Then, Tanya should have slapped Lauren for opening her oddly-shaped pie hole. Tanya could really do with making it known that she was as up for it as Max too. I don't like that he gets all the blame. Poor Max. :(

Cora needs hoofed out as well. All this "that boy needs looking after". Would that be the same boy that she was ignoring and who fell down the stairs because she was too busy getting tanked up and trying for a Trueman Booty Call? Old slapper.