Eastenders....

I'm normally quite good at guessing ahead, but like you, this storyline isn't interesting me in the slightest, most likely due to the fact that it's based around two of my least favourite characters and I don't actually want either of them to succeed at anything - unless of course Vanessa ends up with Eddie, just to really piss off Carol and serve her right, the p***k-teasing old bag. I hope they both end up dead or in jail where we never have to see them again. I reckon Max will be back soon enough though which will not only throw a spanner in it, but should also add an area of interest.

This brings us slightly on to the Branning family. When oh when will Tanya tell someone what's happening? Good on her for booting that old cow Cora out. I'd just said to Adam minutes before that if I were Tanya I'd have hoofed her and Rainie out by now, but then again, if I were Tanya, I'd probably not have actually taken them in in the first place.

I really hope Jean gets somewhere in the romance stakes soon. I think she's a great character and she really does deserve some happiness. She's a sweetheart.

What do we think of Alfie's reaction to Kat's pregnancy anyway? Perfectly understandable if you ask me!

He is a creepy human being. And I'm bring kind in suggesting that he is a human. He looks more reptilian to me.

It's the collars on the shirts for me. Urrgh.

The tiny collars buttoned up. Urrgh.

I think they should hit a giant reset button on eastenders back to when Bradley was getting chased over the rooftops. It's guff right now with quite a few characters that you couldn't care less about.

It's the collars on the shirts for me. Urrgh.

The tiny collars buttoned up. Urrgh.

I think they should hit a giant reset button on eastenders back to when Bradley was getting chased over the rooftops. It's guff right now with quite a few characters that you couldn't care less about.

I agree with your last sentence wholeheartedly. There's not enough likeable characters at the moment and the ones that there are don't have the best of storylines either. I suppose after the big baby-stealing and return bits there was sure to be a bit of a lull, but they really need to start picking up the pace again now. This is why Max really needs to return soon and Tanya needs to reveal her big secret.

Cora moving in with Dot, Rose and Ah-fa is a huge mistake. It's like the Golden Girls with an added toyboy and missing the Sophia character that was the only one worth watching. Cora and Rose are bound to end up arguing over Patrick/the job at the surgery while making Fats feel as uncomfortable as possible every time they get ratarsed - which will be a daily occurence.

Michael is a creep, I really want this storyline to come to a head soon as it is starting to bug me.

Next week ;)

Good on her for booting that old cow Cora out. I'd just said to Adam minutes before that if I were Tanya I'd have hoofed her and Rainie out by now,

But it's not Tanya's house so who is she to say who can & can not live there ?

Alfie Moon was a complete dickhead last night, effectively calling his Mrs a slapper. Tut tut.

Yeah, that was incredibly wanky. I could sympathise with him before that, but he rapidly ran out of feet to stick in his mouth last night. What a pillock.

Does anyone that all of the new Moon characters are complete p***ks.

I quite like Eddie, but all three of his kids bug the tits off me.

Also bugging the tits off me is Cora's reaction to finding out how much the candlesticks were worth. It was her that named the £200 price, so why the f**k is she getting so irate about it now? She even said when Anthony told her £150 "That means they're worth at least £300", so she understood from the off that he was planning on making money off them. As for Carol's objection, she can go f**k herself.

I can't wait for this whole Michael-destroys-the-Moons storyline to finish.

I quite like Eddie, but all three of his kids bug the tits off me.

Also bugging the tits off me is Cora's reaction to finding out how much the candlesticks were worth. It was her that named the £200 price, so why the f**k is she getting so irate about it now? She even said when Anthony told her £150 "That means they're worth at least £300", so she understood from the off that he was planning on making money off them. As for Carol's objection, she can go f**k herself.

I can't wait for this whole Michael-destroys-the-Moons storyline to finish.

Anti-climax is expected.

Anti-climax is expected.

Yeah, but it's not such a disappointment if you're expecting it to be crap, so I don't mind so much.

I hope Rose isn't planning on hanging around too long. Her mouth reminds me of how I imagine the Dementor's kiss to look to Harry Potter.