The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

Don't worry friend, i've just had it confirmed with my own eyes that Didge dies. That's right, dies and not just leaves so she can never come back. I don't care that I didn't use a spoiler either. Everyone deserves to know and it may get people back watching Neighbours.

Thank God, having watched today's episode i don't think i could have coped had i not known that she wasn't leaving forever.

Let's exchange vows, via texts. :angry:

And Zeke; "Haha, that's so Didge"

I don't know why i'm surprised at the pathetic depths this show can plummet to. It's definitely my own fault for expecting anything more.

Don't worry friend, i've just had it confirmed with my own eyes that Didge dies. That's right, dies and not just leaves so she can never come back. I don't care that I didn't use a spoiler either. Everyone deserves to know and it may get people back watching Neighbours.

:D

What about Libbys son? Hopefully he's next and hopefully its painful

my parents are away on holiday right now. So when i heard someone outside watering the plants i just assume that it's my brother. I open the window and...there's my neighbour watering my plants. I end up saying 'your not my brother' in the mere shock of the moment :o . Turned out he was asked by dad to look after the plants, even though i thought i was doing a bang-up job myself.

i really hope zeke dies as he's annoying

I don't think he dies but he's a year left on his contract and he's not signing a new one.

I am told he is going to be a DJ so you might get to see him after he's left Neighbours on MTV shagging birds of the standard that Basshunter character does.

:lol: that will never happen

what about paul i saw an advert about killing his sister so what happened there?

oh and is harold dead?

Harold's not dead hes just living it large in his camper van thing traveling around. I hope Didge's death is very slow and painful.

i dont like didge but why do so many people want her death to be really painful ?

For offending our eyes for the last two years.

Not too sure what happens re Paul's sister. I think he may kill her soon.

Guest SavotheGreat
Not during childbirth! :lol:

God I hope not. For no other reason than I want them to stay away from that frigging hospital. They always use the same room! What, does the budget not stretch far enough?

What has happened to this once great show?

Caught the last 10 minutes today. Donna's the only saving grace.

The chinese girl is rubbish.

I actually thought the Chinese girl looked quite hot in that red/white top earlier. Nice legs. Shame she went and opened her mouth (Which is not something I usually say).

I actually thought the Chinese girl looked quite hot in that red/white top earlier. Nice legs. Shame she went and opened her mouth (Which is not something I usually say).

I only saw her face. It looked like she was storing stuff in here mouth. Sort of like a hamster.

Everyone looks rubbish next to Donna though.

Guest SavotheGreat
I only saw her face. It looked like she was storing stuff in here mouth. Sort of like a hamster.

Everyone looks rubbish next to Donna though.

Elle?

what happened to the really hot girl who worked in the garage and i dont mean steph

Janay? (sp?)

She left ages ago. She was dating the guy who plays Da in "real life". Lucky b*****d <_<

Edited by SavotheGreat