The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

Guest Savo
I'd use the excuse of it being quite late at night. :D

See I would, but it's not an excuse so why lie? I'm gullible, always have been. :lol:

Hi friends,

First post in a while, been restricted at work. I have no idea if this has been mentioned before but I just read Kara_Hibee's post about Glasgow and went for a perv on her picture and is it me or is the photo in her profile uncannily like Didge?

Over and out.

Hi friends,

First post in a while, been restricted at work. I have no idea if this has been mentioned before but I just read Kara_Hibee's post about Glasgow and went for a perv on her picture and is it me or is the photo in her profile uncannily like Didge?

Over and out.

She looks nothing like her. :P

Edited by saints1884

Guest Savo

Today's episode was shit. I have no idea why it is I continue to watch this crap.

Arch, your theory is way off. Granted, I started watching this tripe while at Uni but it sticks with you like a disease.

All the extras or part-time, hire-an-actor workers are a joke. I used to think Steve was an incredibly bad actor but when Miranda and rent-a-cop appear on screen, he suddenly turns in a performance to rival Al Pacino. Some of the acting and writing is shocking...I mean who the hell sees wedding dresses?

Rebecca spends months loathing Paul then suddenly, she starts looking at him again. It's a sure sign that they will have a £1 million wedding - funded by Paul's job as EDITOR (how the f**k did he become editor?) of a LOCAL newspaper, catering to a market of, oh, 50 people - arranged by the end of the WEEK.

"Let's get married, Lib" says Dan. "Ok, how's Friday for ya?" she replies. FFS :lol:

Ok, fresh air for me...

Edited by Savo

What's been happening? Haven't seen it in a few days.

Not much really, Neighbours really are fucking dreadful for dragging the arse out of storylines. When will they just get Elle and Lucas together for f**k sake?

Paul and Rebecca spent the night together talking but Rebecca decided the next again day she didn't want to get back with Paul and is now back with Andrew Simpson. Zeke and Donna had a few moments together and were talking in Charlies after the wedding when Ringo seen them then tried to start a fight with Zeke in the street but he is of course a martial-arts expert after spending they 2 weeks with Phil and he easily pwned him. Eingo and Declan had their AFL trials (remember that from about 3 months ago?) today I think.

Erm I think that pretty much covers it all.

Not much really, Neighbours really are fucking dreadful for dragging the arse out of storylines. When will they just get Elle and Lucas together for f**k sake?

Paul and Rebecca spent the night together talking but Rebecca decided the next again day she didn't want to get back with Paul and is now back with Andrew Simpson. Zeke and Donna had a few moments together and were talking in Charlies after the wedding when Ringo seen them then tried to start a fight with Zeke in the street but he is of course a martial-arts expert after spending they 2 weeks with Phil and he easily pwned him. Eingo and Declan had their AFL trials (remember that from about 3 months ago?) today I think.

Erm I think that pretty much covers it all.

Rachael has had an offer to go London on a scholarship and Ty broke up with her as Zeke said she only not going because of him.

The wombats (?) played a gig at the pub singing a song I had had in my head for days before and now cant remember!

Ahhhh, good old Neighbours. Ain't followed it as much (well, not at all actually) since it made the transition from BBC to Five. I think it lost a lot of the viewers when that happened.

Are Susan and Karl Kennedy still in it? Legends that they are! :D

Rachael has had an offer to go London on a scholarship and Ty broke up with her as Zeke said she only not going because of him.

The wombats (?) played a gig at the pub singing a song I had had in my head for days before and now cant remember!

Was that today's episode or have I just completely missed something?

Yep.

Dr. K quite surprisingly hasn't had an affair since it moved to Five he surely must be due one soon. Harold's away though.

Was that today's episode or have I just completely missed something?

That was tuesdays eposide on five, yes. Cliffhanger was when Ty broke up with her. Sure it was mentioned on this thread that she was to be leaving anyway.

Ahhhh, good old Neighbours. Ain't followed it as much (well, not at all actually) since it made the transition from BBC to Five. I think it lost a lot of the viewers when that happened.

They are. Dont get as much time in it as they deserved, although recently they have had more screen time due to Zeke's disappearance. Its is home to some dreadful characters like the Parkers now though, and the aforementioned Rebecca.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! What about Lou?

He's still there but I think he's going to be doing 6 weeks on 6 weeks off or something like that.

They are. Dont get as much time in it as they deserved, although recently they have had more screen time due to Zeke's disappearance. Its is home to some dreadful characters like the Parkers now though, and the aforementioned Rebecca.

The Parkers are leaving however Rebecca :wub:

Will that Zeick c**t every go away?? :angry:

Nope the pointless little gimp will probably be there for years to come. His surname is Werkmeister though :lol:.