The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

Paul offered, but Rebecca turned him down and Elle bought it instead.

You're probably right then.

I can only remember Paul saying that he would buy it and Rebecca would run it don't think I watched the end of that episode. To be honest I did think it was strange that she threw him out of Charlie's last night when it was him that owned it :lol:.

That was possibly the most boring friday episode ever. Not a good time for me to get back into watching it. Usually in these situations no one dies, but i'd settle for any one of them to pop their clogs. Except Libby, but only old Libby.

That was possibly the most boring friday episode ever. Not a good time for me to get back into watching it. Usually in these situations no one dies, but i'd settle for any one of them to pop their clogs. Except Libby, but only old Libby.

That bit at the end, "ZEKE!, LIBBY!, BRIDGET!, BRIDGET!, ZEKE! LIBBY!" reminded me of the South Park episode, "I ain't your buddy guy. I ain't your guy friend. I ain't your friend buddy." :D

Watched the last 15 minutes of it or so tonight. Good to see Zeke enduring some pain , hopefully hes washed downstream and they will find is body impaled on a big sharp rock. Or alternatively , he is found by some hillblillies who crucify him. :)

Getting back into it after a hiatus of a couple of years. Who are those people living in Lous carpenters house .??? :lol::lol:

Bridget looks about twelve , that guy should get the jail for getting her preggers.

Which one?

There was 2 of them as well.One with long straight black hair and the one who returned looking suspiciously Ginger with a gravelly voice.

It was actually the ginger one with the wavy hair. Peta something I think she was called.

Can anybody help me with the name of a Neighbours family from yesteryear (we're talking 12 - 15 years ago)? There was a brother and sister, both at school but I can't remember the surname. The guy was a geeky fella with glasses called Brett but the name of the lassie has escaped me. She was a blonde lassie with short-ish hair and I think she was a diabetic. Help!!!

Can anybody help me with the name of a Neighbours family from yesteryear (we're talking 12 - 15 years ago)? There was a brother and sister, both at school but I can't remember the surname. The guy was a geeky fella with glasses called Brett but the name of the lassie has escaped me. She was a blonde lassie with short-ish hair and I think she was a diabetic. Help!!!

Danielle, maybe?

Didn't the mum (Cheryl?) marry Lou Carpenter, having his sprog and then she died? And I have memories of Brett having a parrot and dating his mother's pal.

Not that I ever watched it.

Edit: Voila!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danni_Stark

Edited by Colin M

What's everyone's favourite Neighbours era?

Mine was probably the "House of Trouser" stage with Toadie, Lance, and someone else. Can't remember who.

Me and two of my mates are planning to move into a flat in autumn time, but instead call it "House of Rowser" after David Rowson.

Admittedly that sounds really sad, but it was felt funny at the time.

This one?

Cody03.jpg

Picture not uploading for me. Think it was the second one of the Cody's.

What's everyone's favourite Neighbours era?

Mine was probably the "House of Trouser" stage with Toadie, Lance, and someone else. Can't remember who.

Me and two of my mates are planning to move into a flat in autumn time, but instead call it "House of Rowser" after David Rowson.

Admittedly that sounds really sad, but it was felt funny at the time.

Another vote for "House of Trouser" era.

I think it was Joel who was the third member. He went on to be in The Bill.

My favourite Neighbours moment was from House Of Trouser era when Lance took a slash on an electric fence.