The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

Guest saintslad
Charlie? She's not too bad though Ruby is far nicer imo.

The episode of Home and Away yesterday was Jack's funeral with Angelo's confession at the very end. Rachel has found about Bridget's lying but so far hasn't told anyone.

In Neighbours Bridget has just been found out to be pregnant and has told Declan and it's fair to say he hasn't taken the news well. She hasn't told her parents yet but when she does I'm hoping Steve destroys Declan. Also Ty and Rachel are getting together for about the 1387th time in the last month or so.

:lol: I would love to see that.

I dont think there are two characters i hate more than Bridget and Declan :angry:

Mickey is as well coming out the closet right now, as apart from Ben in Eastenders, i don't think i've seen a camper wee boy.

Is there a more annoying soap character than Mickey? His Mum and Dad f**k off yet we still can get rid off the little c**t <_<.

:lol: I would love to see that.

I dont think there are two characters i hate more than Bridget and Declan :angry:

I'd pay money to see Steve just completely rip Declan apart. I'm not really sure why but I fucking hate him with a passion.

Is there a more annoying soap character than Mickey? His Mum and Dad f**k off yet we still can get rid off the little c**t <_< .

I know it's terrible! And Callum too just when you think we've got rid of him...

Remember when Mickey was running around the General Store just being a nobend a few weeks back then knocked food over that Lou was carrying and Lou shouted at him? The wee c**t ran off crying. He deserved it and good on Lou! God how I hate Mickey and Callum.

I'd pay money to see Steve just completely rip Declan apart. I'm not really sure why but I fucking hate him with a passion.

Maybe you're jealous he's pulled such a FIT bird :rolleyes:

I know it's terrible! And Callum too just when you think we've got rid of him...

Remember when Mickey was running around the General Store just being a nobend a few weeks back then knocked food over that Lou was carrying and Lou shouted at him? The wee c**t ran off crying. He deserved it and good on Lou! God how I hate Mickey and Callum.

:lol: Fantastic.

Some may call you a monster for a hate-filled tirade against 2 wee boys, but i totally understand. Nobody does annoying weans like Neighbours.

Anyway, we need a dedicated H&Q thread, someone start it please as I have to go to bed!

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=101149

The 2 of them together and that gay handshake thing they do infuriates the hell out of me. They're both just s fucking pointless.

I was half hoping Lou was going to give him a clip round the ear or something but nothing :(.

Maybe you're jealous he's pulled such a FIT bird :rolleyes:

:P

Did you not see that bird he was getting off with yesterday? You definitely would.

:lol: yeah. Although i thought they handled Stingray's death excellently. It came as such a shock to me and i was close to tears :lol: . He's my alltime favourite neighbours character just before Connor.

I met Connor on the Neighbours tour at Christmas, you'd never recognise him, must be 5 stone heavier.

The 2 of them together and that gay handshake thing they do infuriates the hell out of me. They're both just s fucking pointless.

I was half hoping Lou was going to give him a clip round the ear or something but nothing :( .

A good Ball Beating would be too good for him.

Did you not see that bird he was getting off with yesterday? You definitely would.

Would. She is just pure filth. Not an ounce of personality, but Declan should be given a medal for turning her away. Lovely name too though, "Sharni" B) Even the name is sexy. Bridget just...isn't. Oh it's back on now.

Very few things annoy me more than pointless characters in soaps. Personally, I'd punt them all. On the Out List from Neighbours -

*Mickey - annoying, homosexual and serves no real purpose especially with no parents around

*Ty - still trying to work out his fecking role in the show, why is he there?

*Ringo - poor excuse for a man and unsure as to what he can bring to the show

*Carmella - lovely to look at, but without purpose any longer

*Bridget - BORING and not nice to look at

I see we're expecting a few new faces anyway. Hopefully we see fresh new talent.

Edit to add: Idea for a storyline.... Ringo and Carmella get together and leave to set up home in the African Jungle. Ty kidnaps Mickey and flees the street, knocking down Bridget and killing her. Dr Karl is unable to save her as he is the only doctor in the hospital and can't do everything on his own.

There we go, that's the five of them erased in one episode, yee-ha!

Edited by Cowshed Chris

Yeah, since i've started watching again I have a bit of beef with Neighbours.

The number one point is what most of you have raised - them little b@stards. I hate watching the music at the start when they are on them horses. I also hate Bridget in them dungarees - is it possible to make her any more hideous?

Speaking of Bridget - was it wrong of me to tilt my head trying to get a better look when she was on the bed the other night in them short type things lassies sleep in? :ph34r:

Very few things annoy me more than pointless characters in soaps. Personally, I'd punt them all. On the Out List from Neighbours -

*Mickey - annoying, homosexual and serves no real purpose especially with no parents around

*Ty - still trying to work out his fecking role in the show, why is he there?

*Ringo - poor excuse for a man and unsure as to what he can bring to the show

:lol:

I definitely agree with the above 3.

However Carmella? How dare you! :angry:

The thing that gets me is Toadie lowering his standards:

- Dione (Hot)

- Sindy (Decent)

- Steph (not bad)

- Dawn French lookalike (awful)

- Mrs Mangel?

Come on man!

What about that female wrestler he went out with for a while?

She was fucking hideous.

Guest paddy707
The thing that gets me is Toadie lowering his standards:

- Dione (Hot)

- Sindy (Decent)

- Steph (not bad)

- Dawn French lookalike (awful)

- Mrs Mangel?

Come on man!

I agree, this is worrying.

From this -

800x600mw60tv.jpg

To.....

fatpig.jpg

Worrying indeed.

Great news and long overdue, worst family in the history of the show...

http://neighbours.five.tv/news/2009/parkers-call-it-quits

I'm not too bothered about them going really although Neighbours are going to run ou of characters soon enough!

I'm just praying that they take that little dick Mickey with them and he doesn't end up staying with 'Pops'.