Home And Away Thread

Russ

Right, now Home and Away has a dedicated forum and it will stop Swarley moaning :P.

Anyway as has already been discussed on the Neighbours thread Home and Away is great at the moment with some good acting and a lot of fantastic storylines.

Discuss.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right now Home and Away has a dedicated forum and it will stop Swarley moaning :P.

Anyway as has already been discussed on the Neighbours thread Home and Away is great at the moment with some good acting and a lot of fantastic storylines.

Discuss.

:lol: Fecker ;)

As I said on t'other thread I think Oz is only about a week ahead of the UK so will have to watch what I say but the major stories at are coming up involve Bridget and Melody.

As I said on t'other thread I think Oz is only about a week ahead of the UK so will have to watch what I say but the major stories at are coming up involve Bridget and Melody.

Looking forward to the Bridget storyline. I hope they get rid of Melody, she is seriously annoying!!!

I think Home and Away is far superior to Neighbours. I watch Home and Away every night but find Neighbours very boring. I got the end of todays Neighbours and the girl who plays the pregnant lassie is an awful actress. All of a sudden she just doubles up in fake agony and yelps:

"Mum help me - I'm pregnant!!!"

Yes the Bridget storyline does have potential to be a cracker.

But Melody!?! She's already had 2 fairly major storylines recently and she's still a fucking pish character. I'd take a wild guess that it either revolves around her Mum or her love for Geoff.

Home & Away is amazing for the amount of unbelievable scrapes the characters get into. If it's not falling down mineshafts, it's getting stuck in stormdrains, or being washed up on islands, or hanging from cliffs, or being unrealistically shot by their fellow police officers. ;)

Also, their rescue team must be seriously short staffed if pensioner Alf is always involved with them.

Talking of Alf, he's still by some way the best character in the show. Total legend.

Melody looks like the kind of bird you'd do up the arse, only for her head to suddenly turn all the way round, Exorcist style, with the same 'where the fúck am I' look she always has.

Also, their rescue team must be seriously short staffed if pensioner Alf is always involved with them.

You just know that if you hear a thunder storm in the background that Alf will be getting that Orange boilersuit on within a mater of minutes, and spreading out the local maps on the Surf Clubs pool table...

'Stuth Sheila !

Yes the Bridget storyline does have potential to be a cracker.

But Melody!?! She's already had 2 fairly major storylines recently and she's still a fucking pish character. I'd take a wild guess that it either revolves around her Mum or her love for Geoff.

In a round about way and no

There's a new burd in it now lads, oh my just wait until you see her....

Nah I'm not going to spoil it but if you're anything like me your tongue will be draggin on the floor! :P

:D

I've got to say I just shamelessly looked about on wiki and on the H&A website and I think I know who you're talking about and fucking hell!!!(though she's still not a patch on Belle).

I also inadvertently seen a massive spoiler involving

Jack!!!

:D

I've got to say I just shamelessly looked about on wiki and on the H&A website and I think I know who you're talking about and fucking hell!!!(though she's still not a patch on Belle).

I also inadvertently seen a massive spoiler involving

Jack!!!

Someone is going to find out on the internet that not all gun shot wounds are deadly? And that in some cases it causes the victim to go into a deep coma that is almost like death? So they rush up to the hilltop and dig up the coffin to find Jack alive and well, just a bit pissed off that he's been buried underground for 2 weeks?

Aye that happened yesterday!! ;)

Someone is going to find out on the internet that not all gun shot wounds are deadly? And that in some cases it causes the victim to go into a deep coma that is almost like death? So they rush up to the hilltop and dig up the coffin to find Jack alive and well, just a bit pissed off that he's been buried underground for 2 weeks?

Aye that happened yesterday!! ;)

:lol:

Not quite but I am pretty disappointed that I know what's going to happen (even if I don't fully understand it, you're version is probably more believable!). It was just to tempting not too have a look :(.

Spoilers are the devil. ive made sure i don't look at that one though. i even get pissed off when the woman before the show starts goes " its time for home and away and is angelo about to be found out? ". f**k OFF! don't tell me whats going to happen you evil evil wench!. i now have to mute the tv when the show is about to start.

Spoilers are the devil. ive made sure i don't look at that one though. i even get pissed off when the woman before the show starts goes " its time for home and away and is angelo about to be found out? ". f**k OFF! don't tell me whats going to happen you evil evil wench!. i now have to mute the tv when the show is about to start.

Yeah sorry about that, I know how big the temptation is to look at the spoilers and I'd definitely avoid reading they ones.

I've never understood why they feel the need to tell you what's going to happen in the last 30 seconds before the show's even started. It's almost as annoying as they (Knorr?) adverts before Home and Away with that stupid c**t in the kitchen. Every time I see they adverts I fill up with rage.

Yeah sorry about that, I know how big the temptation is to look at the spoilers and I'd definitely avoid reading they ones.

I've never understood why they feel the need to tell you what's going to happen in the last 30 seconds before the show's even started. It's almost as annoying as they (Knorr?) adverts before Home and Away with that stupid c**t in the kitchen. Every time I see they adverts I fill up with rage.

:lol: yeah, those adverts have put me off ever going to weight watchers and buying Ragu for kids!

I hate the american thing aswell of telling you whats coming up after the break before the adverts, which means when you actually watch it you've already seen everything thats going to happen. Are some people really that much of an idiot that they cant wait five minutes to see whats going to happen next.

Melody looks like the kind of bird you'd do up the arse, only for her head to suddenly turn all the way round, Exorcist style, with the same 'where the fúck am I' look she always has.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Havn't watched H&A for months. Last time I watched it, was when Roman was out in the bush looking for his daughter when she had been kidnapped.

Used the watch the episodes at Australian pace on Youtube.

Archived