The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

• 2 weeks later...

Is that that Donna lassie? If so then I too would like to engage in coitus with her.

I've actually gone off Neighbours now. It was getting pish and was starting to annoy me so I stopped watching it. Haven't seen it since before Christmas and can't say I'm missing it.

• 2 weeks later...
:lol:

I still maintain that she's not that bad.

You have a point, but it depends what angle and in what light you look at her :lol: My point was more about the fact she annoys me more than her shagability. I really don't see the big hoo-ha about Donna though. She just looks strange. Tell you who was a stunner though - the main football groupie in...yesterday's show I think it was. Stunning while wearing suggestively ;):P

You have a point, but it depends what angle and in what light you look at her :lol: My point was more about the fact she annoys me more than her shagability. I really don't see the big hoo-ha about Donna though. She just looks strange. Tell you who was a stunner though - the main football groupie in...yesterday's show I think it was. Stunning while wearing suggestively ;):P

:o:angry:

How very dare you Donna is lovely second only to Carmella currently imo.

I do agree about 'Didge' she is a bit of a pain in the arse and I would love to punch her in the face just to shut her up (btw what's happened to her storyline about wanting to play footie to now being a cheerleader?) . The groupie that done the talking certainly was very nice

and I think that's who Declan cheats with.

(btw what's happened to her storyline about wanting to play footie to now being a cheerleader?) . The groupie that done the talking certainly was very nice

I think she just stopped being "a bit of a dyke" and feminised a wee bit. I wonder how she'd look with straight hair. And as for the spoiler, it is ;)

:o:angry:

The groupie that done the talking certainly was very nice

She was lovely.

I would probably shag 'Didge even though she looks like a swampy, but that's only 'cos i've no self respect.

So if it's Bridget that's preggo, why the f**k were Donna and Rachel crying?

Stupid lassies :angry:

Edited by Gall09

I think she just stopped being "a bit of a dyke" and feminised a wee bit. I wonder how she'd look with straight hair. And as for the spoiler, it is ;)

That's just made me hate Declan even more, lucky b*****d.

So if it's Bridget that's preggo, why the f**k were Donna and Rachel crying?

Stupid lassies :angry:

Aye I really didn't understand that either, fair enough it would be upsetting for her but should be more of a relief if anything for the other 2.

Is there a Home & Away thread, far superior show ;)

There's been a bit of Home and Away already in this thread so I think it covers both. I completely agree that Home and Away currently shits all over Neighbours.

Also Belle is absolutely fucking stunning :wub:.

"You have a point, but it depends what angle and in what light you look at her My point was more about the fact she annoys me more than her shagability. I really don't see the big hoo-ha about Donna though. She just looks strange."

That suggests to me you would rather roger Bridget than Donna? :o

Is there a Home & Away thread, far superior show ;)

Home and Away's storylines are insanely better recently and the chicks are much much hotter, but it takes itself far more seriously than neighbours. The best thing about Neighbours is that it doesn't take itself seriously. Still, i always have an hour to spare for both of them, they go well together.

That suggests to me you would rather roger Bridget than Donna? :o

Certainly not! :o All I'm saying is that there is such a big fuss made about Donna, ok she's attractive, but she I think it's the pointy eyebrows that just makes her look a bit weird. Still would though. Oh, on the subject; I'll say it before and I'll say it again - Rebecca is a very attractive woman :)