The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

Supposedly the actress who plays Libby has hypothermia in real life, so she's being replaced by this poor man's Libby for a few months, until she recovers.

I don't know why they didn't just write her out the show for a few months.

Pneumonia ;)

Also I wish they would hurry up and terminate the baby. Oh, and Bridget while they're at it. Her face annoys me so much. And what a wee knobend Zeke is.

Pneumonia ;)

Also I wish they would hurry up and terminate the baby. Oh, and Bridget while they're at it. Her face annoys me so much. And what a wee knobend Zeke is.

I was hoping she'd die giving birth, but then realised this would involve having to suffer her for another 9 months. I'll settle for a horrible car crash. If it wipes out the rest of the Parkers, even better.

As for the Libby thing, I only switched on halfway through and was completely confused. I thought that somebody was impersonating her and nobody else noticed (Rob - Cameron take 2...).

Strange.... hope she (Kym Valentine) recovers soon though. Much as she's not great to look at, she's definately one of the more likeable characters in the show.

Edit: Ben and Mickey are real life brothers?!?

Edited by Cowshed Chris

They couldn't write her out because she has some major storylines coming up.

They could have postponed the storyline, like any quality drama would, rather than bring in a disformed Libby clone

Strange.... hope she (Kym Valentine) recovers soon though. Much as she's not great to look at, she's definately one of the more likeable characters in the show.

Harsh. I think she's pretty hot.

They could have postponed the storyline, like any quality drama would, rather than bring in a disformed Libby clone

Harsh. I think she's pretty hot.

Each to their own, but a definate thumbs down from me. Not saying I wouldn't - but I'd have to think at least twice about it, and that says alot.

To be fair they had just finished the whole Libby/Dan/Lucas triangle and were just starting on Libby and Dan's wedding I really don't think they could have stalled it for a month.

Although it is fucking weird seeing someone else playing the part of Libby it really doesn't seem right. Did anyone else notice in yesterday's episode that they were just using any excuse to say her name so everyone knew who she was I found it pretty funny myself.

Did anyone else notice in yesterday's episode that they were just using any excuse to say her name so everyone knew who she was I found it pretty funny myself.

:lol:

So blatent, and so wrong. Just doesn't look right at all, she also acts nothing like Libby. However, under the circumstances I don't think the producers had much choice.

• 2 weeks later...

What's happened to Sienna? I thought she was just going for a short holiday in Italy with that random c**t from Ty's band.

Zeke being trapped on top of a wall, roughly 6 feet from the ground, is one of the worst things I've ever seen in soap history.

:lol:

It was just pathetic. Why exactly did he need a knee-high crate thing to get down? This storyline is going to be shite he just makes a really, really awful 'bad-boy'.

I thought Harold had left? I caught an episode last week and he was in it! He seems to have put on about 15 stone since the last time I saw him about three months ago :huh:

What's going on? :(

I think he went part-time and went to 8 weeks on 8 weeks off or something like that.

Anyway he's got cancer now and he leaves for good soon. I'm sure his final episodes went out in Australia last week.

Zeke being trapped on top of a wall, roughly 6 feet from the ground, is one of the worst things I've ever seen in soap history.

:lol: It really was.

And Ramsay street may be the gayest place in the world to live. The singing at the end of todays episode *insert cringing emoticon here*

Rachel learned the guitar in an hour.

And Ramsay street may be the gayest place in the world to live. The singing at the end of todays episode *insert cringing emoticon here*

Oh God that was cringeworthy. "Oh right here's another opportunity to plug their "talent" and get rid of these idiots." I wish they would just disappear.

Zeke? FFS what a knobend. I wish he had fallen a great distance from that wall (oh all of what 2 metres??!) and died. Just go away.

I bet you didn't know this; in Australia they celebrate Christmas in early March.

I've not seen the Zeke incident since I've stopped watching Neighbours as it's become so bad, but Libby's husband Drew died after falling onto his back off a horse from a height of about 2cm. The horse did not land on him. I've fallen out of trees higher than that and been fine. His funeral was rank, as he was supposedly of Scottish heritage and they had a piper playing. They should have just used Spock's funeral scene from 'The Wrath Of Khan'.

But Zeke is an utter goon. I'd like to kick the f**k out of him and I'm sure many others would too. He is truly a little creep.

My hatred for Bridget hit an all time high in todays episode. What the hell is she playing at? She's supposed to be giving birth soon and she's acting like a 12 year old. Brilliant that they stole her money and the naive little cow was laughing at them as they drove off as if it was a joke :lol:

Edited by Mosby1314

• 2 weeks later...