The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

Is someone going to be dead by the end of tomorrow?

I'm praying that Zeke dies.

If it's going to be him, Bridget and Libby that get lost then it can only be him that dies (assuming they are killing one of them off).

saw it for the first time in about in years while channel hopping last week.

lost a bit of its sparkle since the last time i was watching it,(Harold trying to strangle Paul Robinson etc... :lol: )

Might make the effort to become a regular viewer again , especially if that litlle c**t Zeke is going to die!

Can anyone tell me whats been happening in the last month or so in Neighbours and hopefully Home and Away aswell. Spent two weeks at my girlfriend's and didn't watch it and when you know you've missed that much its hard to get back into. I'd love to know whats been happening so i can start watching it again.

Can anyone tell me whats been happening in the last month or so in Neighbours and hopefully Home and Away aswell. Spent two weeks at my girlfriend's and didn't watch it and when you know you've missed that much its hard to get back into. I'd love to know whats been happening so i can start watching it again.

What was happening when you last seen them? Like have you seen the new Libby in Neighbours and did you catch any of Freya in Home and Away?

No it's not, watch it for two nights and you'll soon know the story lines.

What was happening when you last seen them? Like have you seen the new Libby in Neighbours and did you catch any of Freya in Home and Away?

I believe the original Libby (Kym Valentine) returns in today's episode..... Or so I read somewhere anyway

Bridget had been arrested in Home and Away the last time i seen it, dont know who Freya is. And the last Neighbours i saw was when the principal and Rebecca were handcuffed at school.

Edited by port-ton

No it's not, watch it for two nights and you'll soon know the story lines.

I believe the original Libby (Kym Valentine) returns in today's episode..... Or so I read somewhere anyway

you're right, its probably not that hard to understand whats been happening. What i meant was when you've missed it for a month or so its harder to get motivated to watch it as you don't know whats been happening. I've had the oppertunity to watch it the last couple of weeks but couldn't be bothered as i'd missed two weeks of it.

you're right, its probably not that hard to understand whats been happening. What i meant was when you've missed it for a month or so its harder to get motivated to watch it as you don't know whats been happening. I've had the oppertunity to watch it the last couple of weeks but couldn't be bothered as i'd missed two weeks of it.

If you aren't at the football tomorrow i'm pretty sure they show them all on Fiver in the afternoon at some point.

You've not missed much in Neighbours though. Dan's ex is back and causing havoc (restraining order on Susan) Carmella left last week, Steph has a new boyfriend. Zeke and his new pals fall out with Declan and thingi too.

I wasn't sure if it was tonight or next week

but I think that when she disappears in the rafting trip Michala Banas goes underwater then Kym Valentine comes up.

Bridget had been arrested in Home and Away the last time i seen it, dont know who Freya is. And the last Neighbours i saw was when the principal and Rebecca were handcuffed at school.

I feel for you :(.

Right erm, well Andrew Simpson (the school principal) and Rebecca are now going out, Paul tried to stop it but she turned him down. However before that Paul bought Charlie's from Steph and Rebecca is running that now and doesn't work at the 'lawyers' anymore.

Sam came back on the night of the Bucks/Hen night and Libby and Dan's wedding was postponed. She's pregnant with Dan's child is trying desperately to win him back and has clashed big time with Susan and Libby in the process first getting a restraining order against Susan then getting her arrested when she broke the conditions of it. Sam also works at the paper and stays with the Robinsons.

Zeke is a royal pain the arse. He's trying to be all bad boy and broody but comes across more of a cock than usual. He now hangs about with that Justin Hunter and some other goons. Rachel and Ty have been singing that fucking Christmas song in near enough every episode lately Rachel was offered a recording contract but turned it down.

Declan is now staying with the Parker's. Bridget ran away but got her bag stolen then when she went to get a bed for the night she met Harold (who had also ran away after finding out he had cancer). They both came back and Harold had some surgery but I don't think it was successful. Carmella has left :( so now Elle completely owns the store which is now called 'Harold's store'.

And Elle and Lucas are finally together.

That's as much as I can remember I'll try post on the Home and Away thread but you've missed about a month of that.

I wasn't sure if it was tonight or next week

but I think that when she disappears in the rafting trip Michala Banas goes underwater then Kym Valentine comes up.

I feel for you :(.

Right erm, well Andrew Simpson (the school principal) and Rebecca are now going out, Paul tried to stop it but she turned him down. However before that Paul bought Charlie's from Steph and Rebecca is running that now and doesn't work at the 'lawyers' anymore.

Sam came back on the night of the Bucks/Hen night and Libby and Dan's wedding was postponed. She's pregnant with Dan's child is trying desperately to win him back and has clashed big time with Susan and Libby in the process first getting a restraining order against Susan then getting her arrested when she broke the conditions of it. Sam also works at the paper and stays with the Robinsons.

Zeke is a royal pain the arse. He's trying to be all bad boy and broody but comes across more of a cock than usual. He now hangs about with that Justin Hunter and some other goons. Rachel and Ty have been singing that fucking Christmas song in near enough every episode lately Rachel was offered a recording contract but turned it down.

Declan is now staying with the Parker's. Bridget ran away but got her bag stolen then when she went to get a bed for the night she met Harold (who had also ran away after finding out he had cancer). They both came back and Harold had some surgery but I don't think it was successful. Carmella has left :( so now Elle completely owns the store which is now called 'Harold's store'.

And Elle and Lucas are finally together.

That's as much as I can remember I'll try post on the Home and Away thread but you've missed about a month of that.

Thanks a lot. :D

Jeez you dont watch for a couple of weeks and look what you miss. Why did Steph sell Charlie's? is she leaving?

Thanks a lot. :D

Jeez you dont watch for a couple of weeks and look what you miss. Why did Steph sell Charlie's? is she leaving?

No she got fed up of running it as it was Max's dream and not hers. She's back on her bike again but f**k know's what she's going to do for work.

No I'm sure she bought the Store and Paul bought Charlies.

Though I did miss a couple of episode's last week so could be wrong :unsure:.

I think that is correct.

Also, why did the paper hire a woman who looks to be about 8 months pregnant?

No I'm sure she bought the Store and Paul bought Charlies.

Though I did miss a couple of episode's last week so could be wrong :unsure:.

Pretty sure Elle bought both - unless somethings changed in the last couple of days, which I havent had to watch yet :rolleyes:

Paul offered, but Rebecca turned him down and Elle bought it instead.