The Neighbours Thread

DA Baracus

I concur. :)

Can't believe Jack's deid though :(

They scenes were done tremendously well I thought, the acting from both Martha and Tony were superb and just made it that much more upsetting.

Not that I was upset or anything, you know, I'm a man. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :ph34r:

Neighbours really does my nut in. Every person in it is a goody fuckin 2 shoes!

Bridget crying and having doubts about whether she would make it as a doctor. Cue Carmella slipping in the General Store and being knocked unconscious. Who saves the day by "keeping calm and doing everything by the book", thus getting her confidence back?

Fuckin' Didge.

Everything works out in the end for everybody.

Neighbours really does my nut in. Every person in it is a goody fuckin 2 shoes!

Bridget crying and having doubts about whether she would make it as a doctor. Cue Carmella slipping in the General Store and being knocked unconscious. Who saves the day by "keeping calm and doing everything by the book", thus getting her confidence back?

Fuckin' Didge.

Everything works out in the end for everybody.

:lol:

That was hilariously predictable when you seen Carmella wondering about in the background doing f**k all.

No wonder Carmella left if that's the kind of pish storylines she's been given.

That was hilariously predictable when you seen Carmella wondering about in the background doing f**k all.

No wonder Carmella left if that's the kind of pish storylines she's been given.

Exactly.

And i've got more than a sneaky suspicion that after Didge's collapse, Declan will realise just much he loves her and that he's desperate for this baby after all.

Home and Away has been AMAZING lately. todays episode was outstanding, ive never watched a show before that has ended on a cliffhanger that i've wanted to see what happened next than i did today. I can't wait til tomorrow.

Strangely for an australian soap the acting for Jack's death has been fantastic, and having lost family members and friends already before i was even 21 you can really relate to deaths on tv i've found that you never did before. Its got to the stage where im willing neighbours to end so home and away will come on, which i never thought i would say as i hated home and away for years and loved neighbours.

Exactly.

And i've got more than a sneaky suspicion that after Didge's collapse, Declan will realise just much he loves her and that he's desperate for this baby after all.

No doubt. He'll completely forget about his 'AFL dreams' and Ringo will fail his medical and we won't hear about 'footie' or the Dingeos for a few years.

Home and Away has been AMAZING lately. todays episode was outstanding, ive never watched a show before that has ended on a cliffhanger that i've wanted to see what happened next than i did today. I can't wait til tomorrow.

Strangely for an australian soap the acting for Jack's death has been fantastic, and having lost family members and friends already before i was even 21 you can really relate to deaths on tv i've found that you never did before. Its got to the stage where im willing neighbours to end so home and away will come on, which i never thought i would say as i hated home and away for years and loved neighbours.

I'm glad to find out I'm not the only one!

I've only just starting watching Home and Away in the last 6 months or so and it's been fantastic with multiple great storylines , surprisingly good acting and Jessica Tovey :wub:.

The whole storyline of Jack's 'death' really has been brilliant.

Fair point, he was a brilliant baddy. Pumping everything just 'cos he could.

But have you watched it recently? Even he's turned into a "good guy".

I can only pray he's still kidding on.

True but even as a good guy he still has moments of being a b*****d like shagging Ned's bird a while back whilst he was engaged to Rebecca. A legend of the show.

No doubt. He'll completely forget about his 'AFL dreams' and Ringo will fail his medical and we won't hear about 'footie' or the Dingeos for a few years.

I'm glad to find out I'm not the only one!

I've only just starting watching Home and Away in the last 6 months or so and it's been fantastic with multiple great storylines , surprisingly good acting and Jessica Tovey :wub:.

The whole storyline of Jack's 'death' really has been brilliant.

Loving it too :)

When does Bridget finally get her just desserts? I know Rachel knows but is that still all at the moment???

Loving it too :)

When does Bridget finally get her just desserts? I know Rachel knows but is that still all at the moment???

I'm not sure but I really can't wait, fucking hate Bridget. Yes I think it's just Rachel so far although not too sure if she's told Leah yet or not.

I'd guess though that Bridget and that guy will eventually get Leah's money but Bridget will then have a change of heart because of Alf or something like that.

I'm not sure but I really can't wait, fucking hate Bridget. Yes I think it's just Rachel so far although not too sure if she's told Leah yet or not.

I'd guess though that Bridget and that guy will eventually get Leah's money but Bridget will then have a change of heart because of Alf or something like that.

i got so confused there, i thought you were talking about only rachel knowing about bridgets pregnancy in neighbours, then you said leah and it finally clicked. stop using the same names as each other neighbours and home and away!

Does anyone else want to stab Melodie from Home and Away in the eye? What a terrible actress.

She was described as a "babe" in the paper the other day. What's the world coming to?

she constantly sounds as if she has a cold. she was annoying as hell as a psycho but i don't think i can take much more of her bad girl act.

So is Home and Away worth watching nowadays then?

I've changed shifts at work which allows me to get back in time to watch Neighbours now after missing it for a few months. I catch up on Saturdays if I miss a couple of episodes.

Home and away is definetely worth watching. i used to think it was terrible but since i started watching it a few months ago they've always had two or three amazing storylines at the same time, its been non stop. Home and Away at this moment in time is better than Neighbours or home and away has ever been in the past, its definetely on a roll. Plus the girls in home and away are much much hotter.

There should be a separate thread for H&A. I never used to watch it in the UK but am addicted to it now, I think it's thon polis woman?! Never really watch Neighbours though.

Can someone tell me what the latest storylines being shown in the UK are for both so I don't give away anything that's been shown here in Oz.