Souness For Newcastle

Guest BullyWee1878

Guest pint_of_lager_

can't believe it that he got the job, I thought freddy shepard said he wanted a gordy to take over the job,

the luton managers getting tipped for the blackburn job just now on sky sports news

Bowyer is exactly the type of player that Souness will love. And im sure he is the one to get the best out of him. To be honoust though, im a bit gutted with the appointment. He hasnt set the world alight anywhere he has been and just isnt good enough for Newcastle. His no nonsence attitude could just turn the Newcastle dressing room into a warzone. There is one thing being firm with players but Souness has been idiotic in the past and it could all erupt. And im not just talking about players like Dyer. Shearer thinks he is king of the club, Robert thinks he is some kind of genious, the king of bling refuses to play, Bellamy thinks he knows everything. These are the problem players that need sorting, but he cant get rid of them because they are his best players, appart from Dyer. He needs to just keep them quiet and under control, but if he is too strong, then he could rtisk loosing the whole dressing room as the above players all have their little clans in the dressing room.

One person i do feel sorry for though is Jermaine Jenas. I cant remember one time when he has ever said anything out of place, done anything to tarnish his reputation or had any wild nights out caught in the press. I agree, he had a dip in form last season but most players do at some point. Just because he is a bit of a flash c**t like Dyer, he gets tarnished with the same arsehole brush, but he never has done anything to justify the critisism.

Archived