Daily Record

joozy

Anyone see the front page of the Record today? The story can be read here: LINK

Don't think it's really worthy of a front page splash myself. Bunch of young lads break curfew and get drunk. Whoopedeedoo.

Also, nice to see the levels of accuracy are as high as ever:

Kilmarnock reserve 'keeper Samson is cur-rently on loan to Scottish Second Division club Queen of the South.

I'm sure SD will be delighted by that! :lol:

Guest Guinness_Alan

You can take the boy out of k*lm*rn*ck.................. :ph34r:

The only reason the Daily Retard put this on the front page was to give them another excuse to have a go at Berti Vogts, despite the fact that Rainer Bonhoff is actually in charge of the under-21s.

There is absolutely nothing that would entice me to ever buy that paper again! :angry:

I'm sure SD will be delighted by that! :lol:

Typical piss poor reporting undoubtedly caused by the fact the story was probably written by a news journalist as opposed to a sports one.

But yes it does do this to me........ :angry::angry::angry:

I don't buy the Record. I bought it every day for years but stopped the day of the original Scottish Parliament vote (whether to have one, not who to vote in) in disgust and have only bought it twice since (the day after both our Challenge Cup Finals when I was sad enough to buy every paper in the shop).

I buy The Sun for its much better lower division coverage but I don't dismiss the possibility the Sun could have made the same cock up from its news desk. :(

Guest BRFC Tartan Army
Who actually buys that sh*te?

Personally, I wouldn't even go onto their website for fear of increasing the revenue they generate through advertising.

Living in Manchester this paper is the only way to get Scottish fitba news, must agree it is shite though

I buy The Sun for its much better lower division coverage but I don't dismiss the possibility the Sun could have made the same cock up from its news desk. :(

As you know I'm totally unbiased :rolleyes: but the Record's SFL coverage certainly seems to have improved so far this season.

Guest Tomsk The Beano
As you know I'm totally unbiased :rolleyes: but the Record's SFL coverage certainly seems to have improved so far this season.

Apart from the frequent mistakes they make in team line ups, scorers, reports etc etc etc.

Archived