Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

I'm normally all about breadth of discussion on here, and can tolerate even the worst of posters.

But this clown has to go.

Who is he an alias of? For some reason he's managed to accrue 25 whole Jewish greenies, and I can't quite believe anyone would wilfully do that.

I don't know if we should start censoring, after all, I can think of plenty of other posters who post up outright lies, and when called on said lies, continue to post them. Surely, if we were to start banning people for lies then...

However, these posts are making me cringe with sheer embarrassment.

Provide proof that it is a forgery? On you go... wink.gif I don't see any of the thousands of authors, publishers and website owners who highlight 'the protocols of zion' being sued in the UK. Do you?

It's probably the most famous forgery of all time.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1797/whats-the-story-with-the-protocols-of-the-elders-of-zion

I don't know if we should start censoring, after all, I can think of plenty of other posters who post up outright lies, and when called on said lies, continue to post them. Surely, if we were to start banning people for lies then...

However, these posts are making me cringe with sheer embarrassment.

I think there's a difference between someone telling lies about Alex Salmond and defaming the Jewish people collectively about 9/11 and the Protocols.

It's probably the most famous forgery of all time.

http://www.straightd...-elders-of-zion

^^^ Zionist website!

I have yet to hear anyone who has read them blame Jews for The Protocols of Zion being actioned, and i haven't personally seen/heard anyone claim them to be of Jewish origin, they are claimed to be Zionist-Communist in Origin. And everyone who has read them can see that they have and are practiced by those in power up-to this very day.

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

I think there's a difference between someone telling lies about Alex Salmond and defaming the Jewish people collectively about 9/11 and the Protocols.

Indeed there is, however i don't see anyone here "defaming the Jewish people collectively about 9/11 and the Protocols." Did you take your meds this morning?

Indeed there is, however i don't see anyone here "defaming the Jewish people collectively about 9/11 and the Protocols." Did you take your meds this morning?

This idea of an "overwhelming Khazar/Jewish influence" in central Europe is defamatory. The idea that the "race of Gog" controls the US senate is defamatory. The idea that the Protocols are anything other than a forgery (whose sources are well-known, by the way - read the link I posted earlier) is defamatory. The Jews as stooges to a Biblical armageddon tale involving 9/11 is defamatory.

This idea of an "overwhelming Khazar/Jewish influence" in central Europe is defamatory. The idea that the "race of Gog" controls the US senate is defamatory. The idea that the Protocols are anything other than a forgery (whose sources are well-known, by the way - read the link I posted earlier) is defamatory. The Jews as stooges to a Biblical armageddon tale involving 9/11 is defamatory.

I suggest that you sue the thousands of authors, publishers and website owners who dispute any of what you have said in that post. You will be a multi-billionnaire in next to no time if you do...if you believe your own bullshite. wink.gif

Why are the "ASHKENAZI" so called?

Well, obviously it's because of a political movement that began several centuries after the word Ashkenazim was first used. And it wouldn't be the actual name of that political movement. It would be a nickname for it that was originally disparaging, as Nazi was a common nickname for people called Ignatz, a common name in the rural portions of the NSDAP's Bavarian heartland.

Why, what did you think it was? The biblical name Ashkenaz and the toponym for the part of Germany in which these people settled?

Edited by Swampy

I suggest that you sue the thousands of authors, publishers and website owners who dispute any of what you have said in that post. You will be a multi-billionnaire in next to no time if you do...if you believe your own bullshite. wink.gif

Sue them for what?

Well, obviously it's because of a political movement that began several centuries after the word Ashkenazim was first used. And it wouldn't be the actual name of that political movement. It would be a nickname for it that was originally disparaging, as Nazi was a common nickname for people called Ignatz, a common name in the rural portions of the NSDAP's Bavarian heartland.

Why, what did you think it was? The biblical name Ashkenaz and the toponym for the part of Germany in which these people settled?

^^^ Nazi, imo.

Sue them for what?

1 DEFAMATION, click here.

"What is Antisemitism today, two generations after the Holocaust? In his continuing exploration of modern Israeli life, director Yoav Shamir (Checkpoint) travels the world in search of the most modern manifestations of the “oldest hatred”, and comes up with some startling answers."

"In this irreverent quest, he follows American Jewish leaders to the capitals of Europe, as they warn government officials of the growing threat of Antisemitism, and he tacks on to a class of Israeli high school students on a pilgrimage to Auschwitz."

"On his way, Shamir meets controversial historian, Norman Finkelstein, who offers his unpopular views on the manner that Antisemitism is being used by the Jewish community and especially Israel for political gain. He also joins scholars, Stephen M. Walt and John J. Mearsheimer, while they give a lecture in Israel following the release of their book “The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy”, about the disproportional influence the Israel lobby in Washington enjoys."

"Yoav visits Yad Vashem, the Holocaust memorial museum in Jerusalem, the must stop for all world leaders on their visits to Israel. While in Jerusalem, he drops by the house of his grandmother that offers her insight on the issue and declares that she is the “real Jew”."

2 DEFAMATION, click here.