Vintage Bintage

Guest Honest Bob

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Honest Bob

Not only is Bjork cute as a fucking button"[/url], she also has a great personality, is really intelligent and has the voice that can turn grown men to tears!

OK, three points here!

1. 'Cute' For 'Cute' see 'Mingin'!!!!!!

2. 'Personality' Since when did personality come into the equation when rating women???????

3. 'A voice that could turn grown men to tears' A face mare like!!!!!

:barf

Now when you say "Eh?" to Bjork, is that a "don't know who she is" eh? or a "not touching her with yours" eh?

Yes I know WHO she is but I'm not sure WHAT she is!

That was Eh? as in why is she in your list?

Carrie Anne Moss seems perfectly sound! ;)

I do too, although Bjork doesn't ring my bell. She just rings several other bells in an out of tune method and gets critical acclaim for it. Although she's still young, I currently have a thing for the attractive female one out of Ash.

Whoever mentioned Nigella Lawson is onto something though.

Jeezus! "The Vintage Bintage Police" too!!!

The Forum's gone Mad!! :o

No policing on 'vintage bintage'. Merely jumping to the defence of a woman who i am currently slightly obsessed with (but not in a Catherine Zeta-Jones/stalker fashion) :lol:

No policing on 'vintage bintage'. Merely jumping to the defence of a woman who i am currently slightly obsessed with (but not in a Catherine Zeta-Jones/stalker fashion) :lol:

How old's she? Does she count? She goes for ugly guys too!

That means i'm in with a shout then.

What about Kim Deal? :D

I seem to remember her sister Kelley being a bit of a looker. That was before the drug problems though!

I'm with you on Bjork :D

I seem to remember her sister Kelley being a bit of a looker. That was before the drug problems though!

I'm with you on Bjork :D

I have an old NME interview someplace where Kurt Cobain was questioning kim Deal about why her sister was a registered republican. I can't remember the answer. Some stoned nonsense I'd assume.

I have an old NME interview someplace where Kurt Cobain was questioning kim Deal about why her sister was a registered republican. I can't remember the answer. Some stoned nonsense I'd assume.

Assuming there was any truth in it, I would assume the squeeky clean, slightly more right wing than Ghengis Khan Republicans would have chucked her out after her conviction for heroin smuggling!!

1. 'Cute'  For 'Cute' see 'Mingin'!!!!!!

2. 'Personality'  Since when did personality come into the equation when rating women???????

3. 'A voice that could turn grown men to tears'  A face mare like!!!!!

Bjork's lovely! ;) - this fits your description better......

ann_widdecombe_230702.jpg

Sorry, I should have warned you that was coming. Hope none of you have barfed over your keyboards! :(

:lol::lol::lol:

Archived