Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Mak

Fair play for keeping this going, seriously setting yourself up though now its looking pretty likely the jambos will be in Europe next season.

I'll be supporting them though, as they are a Scottish club

Couldn't agree more. I will also be supporting them, as I support all Scottish teams in Europe. It's a shame that this cannot be said for Mako however. Then again, he has proved himself as an immature little kid on this thread, so I guess we'll just have to rise above it. :)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your country is Scotland. The United Kingdom is an alliance of countries, not a country. Maybe you should learn that sometime. :)

No, the United Kingdom is a country formed out of an alliance of nations. If it wasn't a country, you wouldn't be classed as a UK citizen. There'd also be such a thing as a Scottish citizen.

Happy to help.

Aalborg :lol:

Kaunas :lol:

I see that you looked at my profile again yesterday. Weirdo.

No, the United Kingdom is a country formed out of an alliance of nations. If it wasn't a country, you wouldn't be classed as a UK citizen. There'd also be such a thing as a Scottish citizen.

Happy to help.

I see that you looked at my profile again yesterday. Weirdo.

I notice you have ignored the point made above - the fact that you cannot support Scottish teams in Europe due to your childish behaviour. You would probably get on well with Ferguson and McGregor.

I notice you have ignored the point made above - the fact that you cannot support Scottish teams in Europe due to your childish behaviour. You would probably get on well with Ferguson and McGregor.

I actually hadn't noticed it.

Why "should" I support Scottish clubs in Europe? I'm a Heart of Midlothian FC supporter and couldn't care less how any other club side gets on. All that you're doing here is showing yourself up as a daft wee bigoted laddie trying to act grown up and just making himself look like even more of a silly wee laddie.

Edit : If you support all of the Scottish teams, what was so funny about Heart of Midlothian FC's loss to AEK Athens?

I actually hadn't noticed it.

Why "should" I support Scottish clubs in Europe? I'm a Heart of Midlothian FC supporter and couldn't care less how any other club side gets on. All that you're doing here is showing yourself up as a daft wee bigoted laddie trying to act grown up and just making himself look like even more of a silly wee laddie.

Edit : If you support all of the Scottish teams, what was so funny about Heart of Midlothian FC's loss to AEK Athens?

There was absolutely nothing amusing about Hearts losing to Athens. I wanted Hearts to win. But once you started slagging Celtic I felt I had to intervene as I also wanted Celtic to win that night. Maybe I shouldn't have lowered myself to your level.

None hurt, because we're quite happy sitting top of the SPL at the present. Are you happy sitting in 5th in Division 2?

How cute, you checked our position! I'm happy but that's because I have a fulfilling life and don't feel the need to attach myself on to a "big" club to overcome my own shortcomings. You, on the other hand, seem to get quite hurt by defeats from the likes of...

There was absolutely nothing amusing about Hearts losing to Athens. I wanted Hearts to win. But once you started slagging Celtic I felt I had to intervene as I also wanted Celtic to win that night. Maybe I shouldn't have lowered myself to your level.

:lol:

You "felt you had to intervene"? What, had I besmirched their honour or something? Get a life, you sad wee gimp.

Stirling's very own gloryhunting white knight of righteousness :lol:

:lol:

You "felt you had to intervene"? What, had I besmirched their honour or something? Get a life, you sad wee gimp.

Stirling's very own gloryhunting white knight of righteousness :lol:

I'm glad you have finally recognised one of my many talents, even if you are still deluded with your opinion that I am a gloryhunter. A gloryhunter would be someone who supports all British teams in Europe to ensure they had a higher chance of winning something and boosting their ego rather than simply supporting their own country's teams in Europe and being loyal. That would be you.

I'm glad you have finally recognised one of my many talents, even if you are still deluded with your opinion that I am a gloryhunter. A gloryhunter would be someone who supports all British teams in Europe to ensure they had a higher chance of winning something and boosting their ego rather than simply supporting their own country's teams in Europe and being loyal. That would be you.

Er...where did I say that I support all British teams in Europe? What a bizarre little chap. This may have slipped your attention but, er, if I supported all of the British teams in Europe that'd include Scottish teams? I only support three teams in European club football, and those are Heart of Midlothian FC, Chelsea FC and Linfield FC.

Unless you're trying to suggest that I like to see Northern Ireland and Wales do well because I think they're likely to win something? :lol: By the way, I'd define a gloryhunter as someone who doesn't support his local club side but instead supports a bigger and more successful one many miles away. You get all preachy about supporting every Scottish club in Europe? It's cretins like you who're killing Scottish football!

Er...where did I say that I support all British teams in Europe? What a bizarre little chap. This may have slipped your attention but, er, if I supported all of the British teams in Europe that'd include Scottish teams? I only support three teams in European club football, and those are Heart of Midlothian FC, Chelsea FC and Linfield FC.

Unless you're trying to suggest that I like to see Northern Ireland and Wales do well because I think they're likely to win something? :lol: By the way, I'd define a gloryhunter as someone who doesn't support his local club side but instead supports a bigger and more successful one many miles away. You get all preachy about supporting every Scottish club in Europe? It's cretins like you who're killing Scottish football!

:lol: You aren't even trying to hide your bigotry anymore. I assume it's just a concidence that you support Chelsea and Linfield? You probably support Rangers as well... pathetic wee bigot.

:lol: You aren't even trying to hide your bigotry anymore. I assume it's just a concidence that you support Chelsea and Linfield? You probably support Rangers as well... pathetic wee bigot.

I don't support the Diet Hearts, no. That's you that does that, even though you're from Stirling.

Out of interest, what's bigoted about supporting Chelsea FC and Linfield FC? I'd appreciate an answer on this one at your earliest convenience.

I don't support the Diet Hearts, no. That's you that does that, even though you're from Stirling.

Out of interest, what's bigoted about supporting Chelsea FC and Linfield FC? I'd appreciate an answer on this one at your earliest convenience.

You mean apart from the loyalist elements of their support which I'm pretty sure you are aligned with? :)

You mean apart from the loyalist elements of their support which I'm pretty sure you are aligned with? :)

...which makes you a bigot for supporting the Diet Hearts, yes?

I cannot believe you thought that would be a sensible route to go down :lol:

Edited for Aalborg :D

Archived