St. Mirren & Craig Thomson v R*ngers

Captain_Sensible

This thread highlights the one thing that Rangers are actually good for - they boost the self esteem of social inadequates who think that the success of the club is somehow a reflection on them personally.

I especially love Kenny Miller who has pissed all over both sets of Old Firm supporters while laughing all the way to the bank! :lol:

It'll be good to see the buffoon that is Walter Smith again. He surely must have been kept back a year at school?

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone told you St Mhirren fhans the phrase 'it's only a game'? What Mickey Mouse University did you all get your psychobabble degrees at going on about 'self-esteem', you going to be giving a seminar at half time on the id, ego, and super-ego? :lol:

Rangers have got a crucial Champions League match to look forward to, but no problem, Holby City is on for you lot on cooncil telly 8)

Has anyone told you St Mhirren fhans the phrase 'it's only a game'? What Mickey Mouse University did you all get your psychobabble degrees at going on about 'self-esteem', you going to be giving a seminar at half time on the id, ego, and super-ego? :lol:

Rangers have got a crucial Champions League match to look forward to, but no problem, Holby City is on for you lot on cooncil telly 8)

We know it's only a game.

It's your entire fucking life though. :lol:

We know it's only a game.

It's your entire fucking life though. :lol:

Psychobabble: You are displaying signs of transference. I mean use some logic, what possible reason would there be that fans of certain clubs turned it into 'their life' as opposed to St Mirren fans who know is only a game? It doesn't make any sense :lol:

Psychobabble: You are displaying signs of transference. I mean use some logic, what possible reason would there be that fans of certain clubs turned it into 'their life' as opposed to St Mirren fans who know is only a game? It doesn't make any sense :lol:

Why did you stop being a Dumbarton fan? :lol:

you fucking c**t

Transference again :lol: You worried? :lol:

As for Dumbarton, why does it bother you? It doesn't bother me you're a pathetic piece of Paisley shite, you seem very mad though :lol:

Now now, you wouldn't want Reynard to complain about personal abuse now would you?

Then again, he likely wouldn't, as he's not a snivelling little scrotum. :lol:

Why was my post deleted?

It's not been deleted.

I've hidden it for the moment, because it was reported and as the first mod to get the report, I didn't think there was any need to get personal. It is being discussed at the moment though.

Edit to add: It was also an attempt (in vain, apparently) to stop the thread descending into a slagging match. Ho hum...

It's not been deleted.

I've hidden it for the moment, because it was reported and as the first mod to get the report, I didn't think there was any need to get personal. It is being discussed at the moment though.

That should be a quality debate.

It's not been deleted.

Edit to add: It was also an attempt (in vain, apparently) to stop the thread descending into a slagging match. Ho hum...

Ask the snivelling little grass why he stopped supporting Dumbarton :lol:

Transference again :lol: You worried? :lol:

As for Dumbarton, why does it bother you? It doesn't bother me you're a pathetic piece of Paisley shite, you seem very mad though :lol:

I'm so bothered that maybe I should go running to the mods whining like a little girl. <_<

15 dude.

You forgot the fourth official ...

I'd love to read a transcript of what the match officials say in the 90 plus whatever lloyds bank need minutes.

The highland villagers getting a draw through there won't help us either.

If they don't stay we are f.ucked

The Lennox reported they all met last night (Thursday), I hope the management have retained the right players

Not making the top 4 in the worst division in Scotland simply isn't good enough.

If the whole Stephen Dobbie situation has told us anything it is that class players who drop divisions can cane this league and get their form back, and carry it into a much higher league.

If we can get other players in Dobbie's predictament then we could make a challenge (only if we keep them until the end of the season though)

Realistically I don't think we will come close to winning the league this year to be honest, I'd say top 4 if we are lucky and make some shrewd signings

Creative midfielder, left wing, right wing, striker.

Those are must haves.

The midfield is shot to shit, Hamilton is fast, but if we only wanted that we might as well go recruit down Posties athletics club, he isn't good enough to fill the position Borris played.

Dumbarton aren't going to make it to the playoffs with this team.

2-0 up against a team as bad as ES and losing 3-2 tells you they aren't good enough.

You can't lose players like Borris, Grindlay and Winter etc and expect them to compete at the same level as last season.

But losing to ES is pushing it a bit far.

Losing 3 goals to ES when you are 2-0 to the good is crap and it doesn't help when McCabe says:

"I can't criticise my side. We could have won it in the first half hour with the chances we created. Credit to them. They got a break at 2-0 down and took advantage"

Absolute crap, he should be seething at losing to a team like ES that they thumped last season.

We will still finish comfortably above the Shire, we are above them just now.

You and Elgin can fight it out for the wooden spoon.

2-0 up in 20 mins and the team is crapper than last season, by all accounts it should have been over by 30 mins.

I'd rather take this early in the season when the team needs a kick up the arse rather than in December/January if (big if) we are mounting a top 4 challenge.

If Gerry McCabe can't get us into 4th position with the likes of Borris, Winter, Grindlay etc then he isn't going to do it with the players he has brought in.

If we get fourth place in this league it will be a a miracle, a loaned striker from a higher division like Dobbie is what was needed last year (and this year) as even though he was fat and unfit he pissed this league because the opposition were so bad.

I think Dumbarton will be in this division come this time next year though.

Dumbarton are horrible at the moment, we need a manager asap.

Should write into the Lennox and embarrass them.

Second bottom of the 3rd division is an utter disgrace.

Crawford is a joke, the goals were gifted, 3 up front?!

On another day Moore could have had a hat trick, the tactics were wrong, McNaught is pish and we need 4 in midfield.

Archived