Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The club has refused tickets as they are entitled to do, get over it.

Maybe you lot could organise a sell out Tannadice game?

:D yes that would be appropriate in this occasion Benny as Rangers will get the sum of feck all and Chucky needs the cash and Utd know the money is going to very good causes if they just make it a partisan Dundee Utd crowd only.Just think of the atmosphere the Rangers players will have to take for 90mins :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: all them fans baying for blood and hurling the worst verbal abuse the Rangers players will have ever endured EVER.That will totally demoralise the Rangers players eventually boos every time they get the ball and lots of nice compliments at corners and throw ins :) and all because they had to pay a surplus for a called off game that had to be replayed FFS :lol:

Differentiate continuity?

What does that even mean, Youngsy? laugh.gif

Ask Burma,he brought up about differentiation over the membership transfer,i've asked him where in the SFA statement it determines any differentiation on club continuity. As in where it signifies that this is relating to different clubs. That's all that's asked for,nothing else.

Easily sorted with Utd paying the charity directly

Quote from the BBC Tedi

"It has been decided by the board that any proceeds from gate receipts due to the club will be donated to the Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice Brick by Brick Appeal and Erskine charities via the Rangers Charity Foundation."

It would appear that the money will be sent to the charity foundation ! who runs that and is it a separate entity from the club itself ?.

No, you're getting this, the clubs boycott's because the game is deemed a safety risk.

The fans boycott is because the united website called them The Rangers.

Had to laugh at that. After all The Rangers is and has always been the correct name of the club from 1872. Perhaps it's just because we don't want to give them our money.

Warning: We are aware that criminals are currently using Hargreave Hale's name in an attempt to con unsuspecting victims in a share scam. http://www.hargreave-hale.co.uk/ ............................................made me laugh

This?

Warning: We are aware that criminals are currently using Hargreave Hale's name in an attempt to con unsuspecting victims in a share scam. To date this has been done by both telephone and in writing. Should you receive any unexpected correspondence or telephone calls claiming to be from Hargreave Hale we suggest that you contact Hargreave Hale directly to confirm if such correspondence is genuine.

Haha fucking quality. :lol:

1354841270[/url]' post='6871915']

Quote from the BBC Tedi

It would appear that the money will be sent to the charity foundation ! who runs that and is it a separate entity from the club itself ?.

It was discussed on here ages ago, they aimed to raise 100k for the appeal.

http://www.rangerscharity.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=466&Itemid=71

Quote from the BBC Tedi

The Rangers Charity Foundation is a separate entity from the club,although it is very well supported by the club and support. The money the club receive will be donated to The Prince and Princess of Wales Brick by Brick Appeal and Erskine charities via the Rangers Charity Foundation.

Any chance you could answer my questions instead of ignoring them. Why did you put that forward as a quotation when it had nothing to do with the SFA statement? Point out in the SFA statement where it differentiates on continuity?

f**k sake. Any chance you could give me more than 8 minutes between askin the question and then claiming im ignoring you. Total fuckin meltdown!!!!

You posted a link to an old bbc story. This link differentiates between the old and new clubs.

I never mentiones sfa statement. All in your head mate.

Ask Burma,he brought up about differentiation over the membership transfer,i've asked him where in the SFA statement it determines any differentiation on club continuity. As in where it signifies that this is relating to different clubs. That's all that's asked for,nothing else.

I never once mentioned an sfa statement. Your losing it mate.

f**k sake. Any chance you could give me more than 8 minutes between askin the question and then claiming im ignoring you. Total fuckin meltdown!!!!

You posted a link to an old bbc story. This link differentiates between the old and new clubs.

I never mentiones sfa statement. All in your head mate.

What i've posted is the link confirming the Full SFA membership transer.What you put forward as a quote was in fact nothing to do with the transfer and indeed wasn't a quote.

So show exactly where it differentiates as different clubs. It's not in my head or a meltdown,you've just posted bollox and can't show where it differentiates. Nice try at deflection though.

Any chance you could answer my questions instead of ignoring them. Why did you put that forward as a quotation when it had nothing to do with the SFA statement? Point out in the SFA statement where it differentiates on continuity?

I never put forward a quotation

Why have you quoted me and then ignored my post and posted on something totally unrelated to my related response to a fellow poster whom i had quoted?

What i've posted is the link confirming the Full SFA membership transer.What you put forward as a quote was in fact nothing to do with the transfer and indeed wasn't a quote.

So show exactly where it differentiates as different clubs. It's not in my head or a meltdown,you've just posted bollox and can't show where it differentiates. Nice try at deflection though.

Point to the post where i put forward a quote. Your either a bit unstable or you have got me mixed up with another poster.

From your linky....

"The relaunched Ibrox club have obtained the old Rangers' licence to play after the latter headed for liquidation."

You see, it's a license to play, nothing else. It has nothing to do with the continuance of the club. (The club that was liquidated)

I never put forward a quotation

Why have you quoted me and then ignored my post and posted on something totally unrelated to my related response to a fellow poster whom i had quoted?

Do you see the large letters,part in bold,you've put that forward as a quotation. That was nothing to do with the SFA statement on the membership transfer. So now can you show where on the SFA statement about the transfer of membership it determines anything about a new club?