Accies v Hibs / Hibs v Accies: The Final

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haud on did i just hear andy walker say Hibs have quality and composure bloody arsehole

Dunno but he did say hibs have had both of their five shots on target?!

He made Christian Nade look like a finely toned athlete in his games against Dundee. He was scoring elsewhere, but in a game at Dens I thought Scotland had ate Garry O'Connor. That being said, Christian Nade is a finely toned athlete. :wub:

Lee Croft and, previously, Stephen Dobbie wouldn't be described as St Johnstone's most finely toned athletes. Their quality is indisputable though. Jason is a big-game player and should have started today, being rested in league matches against diddy teams such as Dundee.

He made Christian Nade look like a finely toned athlete in his games against Dundee. He was scoring elsewhere, but in a game at Dens I thought Scotland had ate Garry O'Connor. That being said, Christian Nade is a finely toned athlete. :wub:

Horizontal stripes do have a fattening effect tbf.

At the prospect of Hibs remaining in the league? On tonight's showing, definitely not.

The team that you closey beat to the title have just had a their arses handed to them by the worst team in the Premiership.

Disappointing from Accies, much the better team until Hibs scored but rubbish thereafter. Haven't done themselves justice. Still, if they score first at the weekend you could see Hibsa absolutely shitting themselves so perhaps not over yet.

The team that you closey beat to the title have just had a their arses handed to them by the worst team in the Premiership.

You call this getting an ass beating? Hibs have had two chances and took them also Dundee didnt lose to Hamilton this season . I do not fear Hibs what so ever

Archived