The worst poster on P&B?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't understand all these posts as the mods confirmed it was indeed an adult in the picture.

The mods confirmed this about 100 times and have been defending Tedi consistently since then.

Can I just take the opportunity to again state that Tedi is NOT a beast, I'm sure one of his friends in the mod team will be here to back me up soon.

Don't understand all these posts as the mods confirmed it was indeed an adult in the picture.

The mods confirmed this about 100 times and have been defending Tedi consistently since then.

Can I just take the opportunity to again state that Tedi is NOT a beast, I'm sure one of his friends in the mod team will be here to back me up soon.

The mod that confirmed it is no longer a mod.....for some reason.

Lolzers.

Bobby posts about balloons & children's parties, I call him on it, I get 7 day lie down, his boss in RL has a word about his online persona, and bobby deletes shitloads and resignation happens.

The Bo'ness Bumpkin, Cunther, and Grim Reading get hooded in the Shitstorm of Twitter in between.

Marvelous reading, here's hoping ruggy is the next bully to go.

Oh, and railway employee bobby goes, tryfield the railway employee returns.

Skido is tryfield?

4 minutes ago, Njord said:

Bobby posts about balloons & children's parties, I call him on it, I get 7 day lie down, his boss in RL has a word about his online persona, and bobby deletes shitloads and resignation happens.

The Bo'ness Bumpkin, Cunther, and Grim Reading get hooded in the Shitstorm of Twitter in between.

Wunfy takes the moral high ground.  A P&B first.  Well in, buddy.

Compared to the Pedo & Beast bullys, I always will....

If skido is indeed gone, how come the questionable person can still give rep?

He Helen'd my last post :D.

I hope his employer is watching, might be banned but still interacting.

Archived