Pregnancy And Parenting

Guest The Phoenix
If that winds you up, fair enough. Was just curious.

Don't really see the problem myself. If he winds you up that much, then don't read his posts or ignore him.

The voice of reason doesn't visit xbl, despite his front door being open to all and sundry.

Guest The Phoenix
Why is it that a nine month old child, who has more toys than I ever had at that age, ignores them all whilst on the floor and heads straight for the laptop cables?

Apologies for getting this thread back on topic btw.

She is acting on Swampy's orders.

Why is it that a nine month old child, who has more toys than I ever had at that age, ignores them all whilst on the floor and heads straight for the laptop cables?

Callum likes crisp packets...

Is my baby the only one who goes MENTAL when you try to dress him after a bath? It's insane! He screams his head off.

If that winds you up, fair enough. Was just curious.

Don't really see the problem myself. If he winds you up that much, then don't read his posts or ignore him.

After 6 months of him insulting many other posters and responding with:

Why you pick no me?

Drink irn bru be hpapy.

And then I get told off whenever I say anything back, despite everyone knowing fine well he does it on purpose! He's probably the only poster off here who has ever actually annoyed me.

I should just pop around and let myself in, i bet thats what he says to all his pupils.............

Yes. Why don't you. You could bring you imaginary child with you, and both drive here from fraiy tale land on your magic cloud.

Is my baby the only one who goes MENTAL when you try to dress him after a bath? It's insane! He screams his head off.

Kirsty used to be fine until you got to the stage of putting her arms into her pyjamas, then the tantrums would start. She's fine now though.

Guest The Phoenix
After 6 months of him insulting many other posters and responding with:

Why you pick no me?

Drink irn bru be hpapy.

And then I get told off whenever I say anything back, despite everyone knowing fine well he does it on purpose! He's probably the only poster off here who has ever actually annoyed me.

Yes. Why don't you. You could bring you imaginary child with you, and both drive here from fraiy tale land on your magic cloud.

Dear God, xbl, give it a rest.

My eight month old grandson displays a greater level of common sense.

You clearly have the intellectual capacity to outwit G_Man, so stop trying to win on points.

No offence intended G_Man. :D

Ruairidh loves remote controls!

No no. Not so bad now but it use to be murder. I'm sure the neighbours must have thought we were beating him!

negotiate with him lol

That sounds familiar. Maddy also likes hauling the letters out our letter rack type thing.

She's also taken to walking round the window-side coffee table to reach for stuff she shouldn't, like the jars of coloured pebbles Alexandra's been collecting.

That sounds familiar. Maddy also likes hauling the letters out our letter rack type thing.

She's also taken to walking round the window-side coffee table to reach for stuff she shouldn't, like the jars of coloured pebbles Alexandra's been collecting.

Distructive things these babies! Ruairidh found the Adult Movie Channel tonight.

This is what i thought from the start but the health visitor diagnosed it. Plus he did go for hours with crying but since we gave him the infacol he seems alot happier.

That stuff made Madison chunder - we ended up getting those bottles i pm'd you about (I did pm you about it didn't I, or did I imagine i did??) - they worked a treat.

Nope. Charlie loves his bath and screams when you take him out. He's the same way when you take his toothbrush away as he loves having his teeth brushed.