Pregnancy And Parenting

We're attempting potty training this week, started yesterday. The missus has the week off for it.

We've no idea what we're doing but this morning he pee-pee'd in his potty twice and about three times on the carpet. Not a bad start.

We're attempting potty training this week, started yesterday. The missus has the week off for it.

We've no idea what we're doing but this morning he pee-pee'd in his potty twice and about three times on the carpet. Not a bad start.

Yeah, we've started No 2 son on toilet training this week too. Apparently we had several "accidents" yesterday and somehow managed to poo on the carpet at one point! The problem with him, unlike No 1 son who hated being wet so wasn't that difficult to train, though he does still occasionally have an accident, is that No 2 son thinks it's funny so I have my fears that he'll just prove unco-operative. We shall see.

Yeah, we've started No 2 son on toilet training this week too. Apparently we had several "accidents" yesterday and somehow managed to poo on the carpet at one point! The problem with him, unlike No 1 son who hated being wet so wasn't that difficult to train, though he does still occasionally have an accident, is that No 2 son thinks it's funny so I have my fears that he'll just prove unco-operative. We shall see.

I imagine it can be a great game for some toddlers. :lol:

Yesterday was a brilliant day. He'd just been running around with no bottoms on, not one accident. Every time he needed a pee he sat himself on the potty on was away. He's picking it up very quickly so hats off to the missus (I was adamant it was too early). Today we're introducing his little Y-Fronts. Long way to go still.

We never did the running around with bare bums thing with the older one and haven't done it with No2 this week. They've had training pants and now cloth ones. No accidents at all today and although he didn't want to go on the potty before bed, when made to we got a No 2 so a good day on the trainign front today. :)

We never did the running around with bare bums thing with the older one and haven't done it with No2 this week. They've had training pants and now cloth ones. No accidents at all today and although he didn't want to go on the potty before bed, when made to we got a No 2 so a good day on the trainign front today. :)

Apparently today he decided he needed a poo when the wife was upstairs. So he pooed some fairly solid lumps in his pants, took them off, put the poo in the kitchen bin and then hid the pants in the corner and was running about with no pants on when she came back down the stairs! :lol:

I'm so pleased I was at work. He might have got away with it for a while too if the older one hadn't cliped on him from the bottom of the stairs. :lol::lol: