Pregnancy And Parenting

Why hello G_Man, always nice to be namechecked for no reason. Good news about the colic eh, now you're out of the colic woods, you can go and google yourself another medical condition to give "G_baby".

Hate to piss on your parade but Lyn-Marie just got an email from Mrs G_Man, and she isn't made up, as you put it.

I guess thats like you and your imaginary class. Must be great getting told your a great lecturer we no pupils.

Run along Shirley

Feels great, I don't have to do nearly as much research as you, and there is less lying involved.

Hate to piss on your parade but Lyn-Marie just got an email from Mrs G_Man, and she isn't made up, as you put it.

I think she is. I bet if the mods were to do a check, she would have the same IP as yours, meaning that she is just an alias of you.

Guest The Phoenix
I can't begrudge you some light relief. Looking after an imaginary baby must fair take its toll!

Why do you feel the need?

I can laugh at your front door/driving/piracy etc. etc. but this crusade is just cruel (and completely wrong).

Guest The Phoenix
Without wanting to sound petty, he started it!

C'mon, he started nothing of the magnitude of what you are accusing him of - lying about being the father of a child.

Feels great, I don't have to do nearly as much research as you, and there is less lying involved.

I think she is. I bet if the mods were to do a check, she would have the same IP as yours, meaning that she is just an alias of you.

Just to make you feel better i have checked Adam's IP and the only people to post on it are Adam and LM.

Guest The Phoenix
Next he will go on about me not being married. <_<

Some Montrose lad had to say i was when he spotted my photo in the courier. But if he gets kicks from it let him be, he is the lonely one not me

Don't you dare tell me to let him be. ;):lol:

I enjoy goading the Lidl Boy (which is actually where he works despite what he might claim about being a University Lecturer).

C'mon, he started nothing of the magnitude of what you are accusing him of - lying about being the father of a child.

If he can't handle what he catches then he shouldn't put the bait out. I had no intention of posting, but for reasons unknown, he decided he was going to namecheck me. So I responded as he knew I would. He claimed he had made a good catch, I got to compensate for my offline personal problems, both parties were satisfied.

We share a lap top fannybaws.

Carry on

Just to make you feel better i have checked Adam's IP and the only people to post on it are Adam and LM.

:: sigh ::

I was actually accusing Lyn-Marie of being an alias of Adam! Can nobody else see the sheer ridiculousness of my comments?

Guest The Phoenix
:lol: Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye

:lol:

Stop baiting him, G_Man.

He's got issues (allegedly).

Xbass - FFS, stop it, you're a bigger man than that.

I was singing in the car this morning.For the last five weeks I have been shouting Cnut at every car that has offended me especially those do gooders that let people out and keep me back.

I even skived at work so I could give Aiden a feed and he then slept right after it :D

:o

That might have been a little less cutting if it had been accompanied with a " ;) ". :lol:

Edit: Just seen Adam's reply, looks like you were right, Rowan. ;)

I'd have added a smiley had it been someone other than Adam, but I knew he'd take it in the manner it was intended!

In fact Charlie is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!

:lol:

Stop baiting him, G_Man.

He's got issues (allegedly).

Xbass - FFS, stop it, you're a bigger man than that.

Is this the equivalent of being attacked by a wee weed while his bigger mate holds me back? Because this seems a little unfair. So unfair that I'm going to pretend to be dsylexic for a while.

I prove you wrong every time. Need i keep making you look silly? In saying that you do a good enough job as it is.

A couple things I never understood.

1. How come you're dsylexic, but it only ever affected you when someone had a proper go at you?

2. If you can type perfectly well, and you so clearly can, how come you spent months:

typing short lines

like this one thne ending with

Rde Wine, irn bru, all good

Because that never did make sense to me. Unless of course you were doing it to wind people up, in which case claiming to be dsylecsixic is insulting and cheapens the case of people who actually have it. Oh, and..

3. What kind of pretend dyslexia causes you so type in the above paragraph structure?

Guest The Phoenix
Why would having, or pretending to have dyslexia 'wind people up'?

If someone is always winding you up (i mean everyday never stops) i mean all the time but thinks its just fun and im getting annoid very annoid how can i let them know how i feel without seeming like i cant take a joke?

1. You have made this up.

2. Because my computer helps me now. I have already told you this.

3. There is no pretend dyslexia.

I have answered all yours questions so you can just f#ck off now? Less of the internet warrior?

Edit to add- You seem so angry. Is it because you think i didnt have a wife and you have found out i have, you keep going on about my kid and maybe have found out i do have one, so you try using something i cant really defend myself about as i dont have to much evidence to back myself up bar a few bits of papers saying so and appointments that i go to?

1. You started it.

2. Are you not happy that your bait worked so well?

3. You hooked a live one. What are you going to do about it?

Why would having, or pretending to have dyslexia 'wind people up'?

Essentially, you start with a sentence, a sentecne with a spelling mistake.

But when its pointed out, you feel like you don't want to be corrected, so you annouce you have dyslexia.

But then when it is pointed out that your ritting was prefectly fine before, yo up the mistake quotient.

Nobody is flaaling for ti tough, so you need to mkae ti mroe prmoniment.

dyslexics appraently no lnoegr hvae cpatial letters

fluu stops or snesilbe pragraph sreaucture

then yo keep ti up fro teh nxet xis mnohts.

Annoying no? Especially when its all an act.