Most Memorable Quotes From P&b?

It wasn't a great, good or funny post, but memorable for the sheer, breath-taking " Surely no-one can possibly be that selfish? " factor would be on the thread round about Christmas 2007 where "XBL" was moaning about his family having to lie to him, and "tricking" him into travelling the whole way from Stirling to Arbroath so they could see him at Christmas.

"Rowan" I think it was, pointed out that he should be thankful he had a family whom wanted to see him at Christmas and should spare a thought for the families left without Parents, husbands, brothers etc by the recent ( at the time) trawler disaster...

XBL's considered reply was "That's them, I'm me..."

As I said, not a funny post, but - for all the wrong reasons - easily the most memorable I have read on this website.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You forgot to add "typically".

I don't read enough of your non-Salmond General Nonsense posts to know if it is typical or not. That's the first time I've seen that text posted.

Most memorable for me were the Peter Grant tirades, inclduing a thread which was titled something like "The Pope agrees to allow Latin Mass again".

The opening post was simply - "Thank you Holy Father".

Hilarious but also kind of humbling. Ish.

Most memorable for me were the Peter Grant tirades, inclduing a thread which was titled something like "The Pope agrees to allow Latin Mass again".

The opening post was simply - "Thank you Holy Father".

Hilarious but also kind of humbling. Ish.

He was good.

He never did phone that priest to challenge his position on school admission.

No dice son, I've had two mentions in this thread. That makes me king!

Who was it that came away with the Ruel Street stuff?

Also, Clydenewcomer's assertion that Ilewumo couldn't play for Scotland because he didn't look or sound scottish :1eye

Who was it that came away with the Ruel Street stuff?

Also, Clydenewcomer's assertion that Ilewumo couldn't play for Scotland because he didn't look or sound scottish :1eye

Im the ruel street guy

I was arguing with some partick thistle fan.

Can't even remember what about

Christ, even after having had a year to comtemplate his comment(s), he's actually proud of it :rolleyes:

Are you a woman? I shall explain to you the rules. Anything said by me more than three months ago becomes null and void. Thems the rules. You might remember the post, but I can't recall what I typed ten minutes ago, let alone a year or whenever. Null and void. Now, away and do your makeup.

Are you a woman? I shall explain to you the rules. Anything said by me more than three months ago becomes null and void. Thems the rules. You might remember the post, but I can't recall what I typed ten minutes ago, let alone a year or whenever. Null and void. Now, away and do your makeup.

You couldn't have sounded less like a woman with that post :rolleyes:

If you think you can get away with pish like that then you really are a deluded fool pumped up on your own self importance.

How about...you're nothing but a donkey-raping turd burgler who's penchant for giving old men reacharounds in the Rainbow Slides queue led to it's immediate closure?

Don't worry, the accusation will be null and void on 05/05/09.

How about...you're nothing but a donkey-raping turd burgler who's penchant for giving old men reacharounds in the Rainbow Slides queue led to it's immediate closure?

Don't worry, the accusation will be null and void on 05/05/09.

We have a winner :D

Archived