Most Memorable Quotes From P&b?

Can't believe more people haven't quoted Ruel Street. I missed the original and it seems that it's gone from the archives as I think various people have searched to no avail :(. Still, I think most of us know the story anyway. :D

I was thinking about that, but I only caught the tail end of the whole thing, and no specific quote sprung to mind.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have much to learn, my son. Check the top poster's list.

Radford 72 (Radford), Ruggy (Gianelli) and BairnAgain. Old crew. I've been on here since 2005(ish). Swampy will give you the full lowdown if you ask him nicely enough. It starts with a reference to SlidingTackle.com and ends with a diatribe about some dope dubbed Gazzo.

And my contribution to this thread consists of the following...

"f**k off Savo you tedious c**t!!!!"

I bid you farewell, I've got an early start tomorrow (11am :lol: )

:lol:

Ok, thanks Savo.

It's over to Swampy...

I've not been on here long but the one in my sig made me actually LOL for real

Aww.

:wub:

As for Savo.. What's the script?

When I joined the forum he appeared to be a Mr. Roberts/Miles Brookson type of character.

In the last few weeks I've noticed him having actual conversations on here!

:lol:

That is indeed a superb quote.

As has been said it's Gaz that has it in his seat and I think the poster is 'celtic_glasgow'.

I made an arse of myself by posting a mathematical proof of how our adopted number systems are simply a way of representing rearranging seven lines of seven marbles as four lines of ten marbles and one line of SEVEN marbles.

Lost MY marbles, it seems.

Im just spoiling for a fight online these days to compensate for my own offline personal problems, and so happily get involved in pointless discussions/arguments/petty feuds etc.

Thats a great quote, what wonderful chap came up with that? He should be credited for it!

I remember someone using the phrase, "It's not exactly rocket surgery" once... that must be about five years ago as it was just after I registered.

That was me! It's a quote from George Bush though, it's not me being thick.

There's a thread which is now in P&B Gold (i think) about annoying workmates, and someone tells a story about a boy that used to sing all the time, and incorporate random words from other people's conversations into his song. One boy randomly stood up and shouted "GLOVES!", at which point the guy starts singing "boop boop de shoo wop gloves dum de dum".

It's not often something on an internet forum will make me laugh out loud, but this creased me.

Yup. Absolute brilliance.

Something about Fife being the only place in Scotland where they still chuck spears at the sun.

Thundermonkey perhaps?

Not me I'm afraid.

I anjoyed SPLWWW bemoaning Daryll Duffy's contribution at Falkirk (all he contributed to the team was lots of goals and was far to lazy, no tracking back, tackling etc) while screaming for Kris Boyd's inclusion in the Scotland squad :rolleyes:

It only took him 18 months to decide that he was on the wind up.

Archived