The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

The Cabinet were fucking amazingmad.gif . In fact JBL's reign as champ is the best one the WWE has seen in years. One of my favourite heels in recent memory.

Yup, also proof that relatively long title reigns can work in the modern era.

I miss JBL. Absolute legend. I actually bought the 'In JBL we trust' t-shirt. I also got some very odd looks when I went apeshit crazy when JBL came out at a Smackdown house show in June '05 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I miss JBL. Absolute legend. I actually bought the 'In JBL we trust' t-shirt. I also got some very odd looks when I went apeshit crazy when JBL came out at a Smackdown house show in June '05 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got that T-Shirt as well. Got it at said Smackdown show at the SECC.

Quick question what does everyone think is next for the following WWE superstars,

HHH - Sheamus?

Undertaker - Kane?

Orton - Fued with Batista and Cena?

Well judging by last weeks RAW it looks like HHH and Sheamus will be continuing their feud.

The Undertaker will likely go back into a title feud with whoevr comes out of Extreme Rules as champ.

As for Orton, I dont think he'll jump back into the title hunt just yet. There aren't alot of guys thye can have him feud with until thye decide whether he is heel, face or tweener.