The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

anyone going to braehead this weekend?

im going to both with the mrs and her sister we're 5 rows from ringside!

shuld be good seeing bret again last time he was here with a wrestling company was the all star thingy he was doing was it not? it had live commentary at the event you could hear over the speaker it was funny when there was a run in and the wrestlers had to pretend they didnt know someone was behind them! very silly

Christopher Daniels has been released by TNA. The Nasty Boys were released the other week as well. TNA well and truely are in a transitional period.

wow quite suprised by this as they had just given him a new look and dropped his first name calling him just "Daniels" instead, he was a good wrestler but TNA don't really have a place for him to fit in.

wow quite suprised by this as they had just given him a new look and dropped his first name calling him just "Daniels" instead, he was a good wrestler but TNA don't really have a place for him to fit in.

Only just 2 or 3 months ago he was fighting AJ for the world title, Hogan comes in and hes back in the X-division scene before falling out of the company completely. Wow Hogan really wasn't high on him was he?

I've never liked him to be honest. I think its the way he moves around the ring. He is like wrestlings equivalent of Barry Ferguson.

I've never been sure what his gimmick actually is. I know he's supposed to be "The Fallen Angel", but he never actually does anything. He's just some sort of generic wrestler who does about 10 moves which should be finishers.

The only thing he's ever been good at is the fact that his execution of moves is usually slick as f**k, which is probably why he has been so good at tag team wrestling over the years.

I've never been sure what his gimmick actually is. I know he's supposed to be "The Fallen Angel", but he never actually does anything. He's just some sort of generic wrestler who does about 10 moves which should be finishers.

The only thing he's ever been good at is the fact that his execution of moves is usually slick as f**k, which is probably why he has been so good at tag team wrestling over the years.

Thats the point im getting at. Plus what was his clobber all aboot. They stupid wee sun glasses, his shite tattoo, his shite ring jackets.

Only just 2 or 3 months ago he was fighting AJ for the world title, Hogan comes in and hes back in the X-division scene before falling out of the company completely. Wow Hogan really wasn't high on him was he?

I've never liked him to be honest. I think its the way he moves around the ring. He is like wrestlings equivalent of Barry Ferguson.

Yeah, TNA are better off without him - great avatar, by the way! :D

Not seen last nights one butI caught the first one and it's jsut creepy. TNA are just trying to be controversial to get mentioned.

Correct. They were telling folk outside the Impact Zone that the show wasn't going to be family friendly.

Anybody see the scud Homicide gave Rob Terry wae that chair? No wonder c***s get concussions.

Yeah its my ambition to have a picture of all my favourite wrestlers from when I was a kid as my avatar at some pointlaugh.gif . Im thinking Ted DiBiase, Razor Ramon or The Rockers next.

Goldust was my favourite wrestler when I was growing up - I was 13 when he made his debut in 1996 and I was hooked.

No wonder I've turned out the way I have .... :lol::ph34r:

Correct. They were telling folk outside the Impact Zone that the show wasn't going to be family friendly.

Anybody see the scud Homicide gave Rob Terry wae that chair? No wonder c***s get concussions.

Terry has the potential to be the next Goldberg type character and it showed with the chair shot. But he really needs to find a decent finisher. The spinebuster type thing isn't going to work. Goldbergs spear and jackhammer were awesome and well recognised, (remember when he'd literally kill the guy with the spear?). Rob Terry's spinebuster isn't going to do him any good.

Rob Terry was made to look absolutely amazing. If they can keep that sort of thing going, he's the future star of TNA.

Oh, and I second the love for Shuggie's avatar. I've made no secret of how highly I see Goldust.