The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Tara/Victoria has left TNA because they couldn't match her wage demands.

Anyone else read FSM? If so, then who is the Gorilla? Is it actually an ex american wrestler, or just a staffer?

One-half of the TNA Tag Team Champions Scott Hall was arrested in Chuluota, Florida on May 14th for disorderly conduct and resisting a police officer, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

Police were called to the Hitching Post Bar and found Hall cursing at the bartender and customers. Police informed Hall that he was being arrested and went to handcuff him. "Scott refused this directive," reads the police report, "and instead, thrust out his chest, walking closer to me, stating, 'I ain't going down for this [expletive deleted].'"

Hall was soon cuffed and placed in a squad car. The bartender claimed Hall was drinking heavily and arguing with customers. The bartender arranged a ride home for Hall but Hall is accused of punching out the window in the car. Hall is also being accused of pushing two women in the parking lot.

Waltman no-shows, Hall gets pished. Now all we are waiting on is Nash to blow out a knee and wee got the hat trick.

Also,

Former World Champion Booker T returned to TNA last night at the TNA live event in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

The main event last night was scheduled to be Rob Van Dam vs. AJ Styles but it was announced that Styles wouldn't be appearing because his flight was detoured to another city.

The referee went to do a 10 count but at 9, out came Booker T to challenge Van Dam for the TNA World Title.

blink.gif

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Maybe he just wanted some time off. Either that, or WWE thought "he's boring as sin, we gave him every push and still people didn't care. waste of a wage." and decided not to hire him, so he's went back to TNA with his tail between his legs.

Val Venis down in the Citadel in Ayr on Friday. I'm not going but it should be fun. The Models vs. Wolfgang/Lightning and BT Gunn vs. Liam Thomson both confirmed.

f**k sake hall, he is like the very definition of disappoinment, he needs a good kicking, what a dick, Waltman is a waste of space, Nash looks like if Santa played in the NBA

get yer finger oot hogan and pump them all and create a new nWo instead of digging up the old yins, ken?

f**k sake hall, he is like the very definition of disappoinment, he needs a good kicking, what a dick, Waltman is a waste of space, Nash looks like if Santa played in the NBA

get yer finger oot hogan and pump them all and create a new nWo instead of digging up the old yins, ken?

They are better on the mic, tbh. At least they know how to work it rather than Hogan who's every second word is brother ffs. It's like he uses that word instead of em or um.

They are better on the mic, tbh. At least they know how to work it rather than Hogan who's every second word is brother ffs. It's like he uses that word instead of em or um.

theres something cringworthy about a bald old man saying the word "dude" and "brother" every 10 seconds.

hall and nash are good on the mic, but it's wrestling not total non-stop public speaking

theres something cringworthy about a bald old man saying the word "dude" and "brother" every 10 seconds.

hall and nash are good on the mic, but it's wrestling not total non-stop public speaking

Yeah I know, I was agreeing with you, eventhough I didn't say it. They should get younger people into the Band so that Nash and Hall's wrestling is limited but with them still being there to do the mic and promo stuff. I like the addition of Eric Young. I wouldn't be adversed if Beer Money Inc. were added to their setup. I am not expecting it to happen since they are gonna do it infact I would be surprised if they did do it. I just hope they stop with the six man, or more, tag matches involving the Dudleys, the Guns and Beer Money because it has happened like three times in recent weeks and it has become rather stale. I am glad that the Guns have their title shot since they have impressed me in those somewhat mundane six man tags.

TNA's top 10 contenders:

10- Samoa Joe

9. Rob Terry

8. Desmond Wolfe

7. The Pope

6. Abyss

5. Mr. Anderson

4. Jeff Hardy

3. AJ Styles

2. Kurt Angle

1. Sting

Why the hell is Rob Terry even there nevermind above Samoa Joe. Kurt no-showing when he was announced seems pointless if intended. I want Mr Anderson and Joe to be getting pushed in near weeks so it's a bit disappointing, not to mention the fact that Sting gets one. We were talking about Nash ad Hall being over the hill......

Edited by forehead7

Aye. He's done. He thinks he's at the right age to get out. He's getting out on his best run, so that's good. Like HBK, he'll be going out at his absolute best.

for good? he can't be anything older that 38 tops... if he is serious about films and such then it's a good move, less travelling, he's made his money good on the big man, Always remembered him first coming to the ring with "revernd" D'von, as Deacon Batista, I still worry about how far those veins pop out of his arms... have a good one dave!

arghhh I got the Pay per view blues

right who is winning what then:

WWE Championship I Quit match

Cena vs Batista

World Championship

Swagger vs El Grande Show

IC Match

Drew McIntyre vs Kofi Kingston

Dom Doms Highlight of the night match "Hair vs S.E.S. Pledge" match

Rey Rey vs CM Punk

Randy Orton vs Edge

Tag Team Title match

Hart Dynasty vs Y2J and the Miz

Divas Title Match

Eve vs Maryse

K-Kwik vs The £633,000 man Ted DiBiase

I think Cena, Big show, Kofi : (, CM Punk, Edge, Y2J&Miz, Maryse and Ted DiBiase will all win tonight, looks like a good show.

btw, haven't seen much of raw recently... but why are Triple H and Sheamus not on the card? Dark match, Injury, Rest or what?

Edited by Kris Boyd

Swagger

no idea how he is going to get the big show on his back for a 3 count though huh.gif

HHH wanted time out to be with Steph. Sheamus is gonna be in the main events soon, so fitting him into this card was hard.

I wouldn't bet against Sheamus running into the orton match and costing him the win, if they want Orton over as a face then a feud with sheamus would help both parties out

Cena vs Batista - Absolute stick-on

Swagger vs El Grande Show - Another stick-on

Drew McIntyre vs Kofi Kingston - Don't see any point in bringing him back after the "firing" angle to make him lose anyway. Would make Drew seem shit.

Rey Rey vs CM Punk - This has to be the last match in the feud, so Mysterio will win

Randy Orton vs Edge - Orton to continue being pushed

Hart Dynasty vs Y2J and the Miz - Possibly setting up for a Miz vs Jericho angle?

Eve vs Maryse - Who cares?!?!

K-Kwik vs The £633,000 man Ted DiBiase - Some involvement from Virgil perhaps? Unless Virgil fights back?

I would just like to reiterate that I fucking hate Matt Striker