The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Michael Cole :lol:. Daniel Bryan's a "loser" or a "nerd". Pot/Kettle? He's also poking fun at him for being a vegan? Is Cole gonna start making fun of CM Punk for being straight-edge next? Jackass. Glad he got his ass handed to him AGAIN. It's not assault this time either since it was the Miz that, technically, hit him.

:unsure: Calm doon, it's scripted ye know :o

ICW returns this weekend. Darkside was involved in a car accident and he broke his back, so obviously he's gonna be out for a while. This leaves the ICW Title open for the show. It will be decided in the main event, as will a couple of places in the next round of the Zero G title tourney.

ICW Championship Match

Johnny Moss vs. "Bad Boy" Liam Thomson vs. Gold Label Member TBC vs. ???

It'll probably be Lionheart in the main event of this show. Last guy possibly BT Gunn ? It should be crazy anyways with lots of crowd brawling. The idea of Mossy in ICW is genuinely scary given the talent usually go all out on each other. Mossy having that chance is generally not a good thing. I'm hoping it's Red Lightning representing the Gold Label because he's never won major gold in Scotland, and I'd want him to. If not him, then Liam.

Zero G Champ Qualifier

Johnny Starr vs. Noam Dar

This is going to be the real standout of the night I reckon. Starr is making his debut in ICW and is a former 2 time tag champ in PBW with the AWESOME High Energy team. CJ Hunter is in the tourney too, so if they meet, that'd be a stunner. Noam Dar has been on a tear this year, although in saying that, he HAS had good talent to work with. The guy has confidence in spades. This is going to be a treat.

Zero G Champ Qualifier

Brad "The Broski" Valentino vs. Rob Cage

I can see this going down the "sports entertainment" route. These two guys can go, no question, but both guys lend themselves pretty well to comedy, and since we're in ICW, expect exactly that. Should be entertaining no matter what way they decide to go.

William Grange vs. "Tricky" Dicky Divers

THE STI EXPLODE~~~!!! This should be awesome. I wonder if they're gonna have Divers as a heel and capitalize on the popularity of the Grange 4 Champ campaign.

So far, the card looks really good. Only four matches announced means there's gonna be surprises.

It was on the night of the KISS concert. Start of last month ? Heading home from that when it happened.

f**k. First I've heard of it. I know its a broken back, but hopefully he can come back eventually.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Some of those names are horrific though. Alex Riley sounds like an ROH jobber.

Lucky Cannon, Michael McGillicuty, Eli Cottonwood, Husky Harris. These guys are doomed before they start.

Reports that the Undertaker has a broken orbital bone around the eye cavity and could be out for the rest of the summer. His name has been removed from up and coming events advertised and the situation is likely to be addressed at the next Smackdown taping.

Reports that the Undertaker has a broken orbital bone around the eye cavity and could be out for the rest of the summer. His name has been removed from up and coming events advertised and the situation is likely to be addressed at the next Smackdown taping.

WrestlingInc confirms this : http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2010/0601/528809/the-undertaker/index.shtml

Barrett's Great Khali comment was tremendous. :lol:

Otunga's fcking pish and I don't really want to see him on my tv screen again. He doesn't have "it" either, he's just a plonker who says random nonsense.

I'd rate the other 7 (SEVEN) rookies higher than Otunga.

Husky Harris! What a name! Very pish, but very funny!

Wasn't Henning scheduled to form some group with Rhodes and some other dude who was the son of another wrestler (not DiBiase). Sure I read that but was shelved due to Rhodes' injury.

Also I read in this month's Power Slam that the reason The Rock wore a tracksuit for matches for a bit (in his series against Mankind mostly) was because he was hiding healing scars that were there because he had to get a mastication! That means he grw titties and had to get them removed! He sure was hitting the roids hard then! Actually he did used to massive. You can see when he either stopped using them or used them less too.

Not only is he Kurt's son but he was also trained by Harley Race, sounds promising.

Sounds like they are fucking up with him here. When in FCW he was told to use the Henning name and talk and act like his dad, seems like a waste now to ditch all that and just give him some generic name and not mention who his dad is.

I don't think he should keep the Hennig name. What sort of a guy is THAT to live up to ? It's the same as Ted Dibiase. He'll never be as good as his dad was. They could have done better though.

Also I read in this month's Power Slam that the reason The Rock wore a tracksuit for matches for a bit (in his series against Mankind mostly) was because he was hiding healing scars that were there because he had to get a mastication! That means he grw titties and had to get them removed! He sure was hitting the roids hard then! Actually he did used to massive. You can see when he either stopped using them or used them less too.

Mastication means chewing bud.

I think your thinking of the word "masectomy", but I recall The Rock having nipples.

The Rock boob job operation is pretty comoon knowledge, although when I read about it was blamed on his samoan genes making him more suscpetible to man boob.

Hmmm....