The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

The other problem with JoMo is that he does NOT have anything going for him as a babyface.

I think he's a very good wrestler, but I agree that his finisher is terrible. The kids love it for it's flashiness though.

He has had some great matches...but nothing that would suggest to me that he should be pushed to the main event.

I loved that finisher when I first saw it, for the novelty factor... I mean, there's so little air-time in a split-legged moonsault, performing a corkscrew in that position is mightily impressive... but the more times I saw it, the more dangerous and sloppy it looked, especially in the replays they'd show after he got a win with it. I'd be cool with him busting it out from time-to-time, but that finisher he used on ECW as champ is better overall(Moonlight drive, or something? The swinging neckbreaker).

But come on, promos like this are just fucking braw. 8)

Edited by RB-Scotland

John Morrison is expected to return to RAW tonight.

I hate JoMo. Interestingly, the two wrestlers I formed an opinion of after I started watching again were The Miz and JoMo. I hated JoMo and thought Miz was awesome. I had no idea they used to be a tag team.

Anyway, I fucking hate Bret Hart. He's shite.

WTF. Fucking amazing angle, and so, so left-field. Loved the lack of commentary as sheer carnage ensued.

Please handle this correctly, WWE, this could be the new nWo. Barrett and Bryan looked like stars as ringleaders there.

Edited by RB-Scotland