The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

You mean his Scottish accent?blink.gif

I must be hearing things then, it starts off Scottish and then changes as he keeps talking.

Maybe he's trying to tone his accent down a bit at times.

As I said, it's the first time I've watched in months and I think it's the first time I've heard him speak.

I must be hearing things then, it starts off Scottish and then changes as he keeps talking.

Maybe he's trying to tone his accent down a bit at times.

As I said, it's the first time I've watched in months and I think it's the first time I've heard him speak.

He does change the way he says things to "proper English", probably because his accent is too thick for the Americans, but I haven't noticed it being anything other than Scottish.

theres no one better on a mic than flair, awesome!

I also love when he starts talking then out of nowhere turns to someone in the crowd and shouts SHADUP!!

Victory Road: (line up in no particular order)

RVD vs Abyss vs Hardy vs Anderson TNA championship

Bubba vs D'von vs Jesse

Hernandez vs Morgan, steel cage

Madisson rain vs Angelina love, womans title

MCMG vs Beer Money

pope vs Angle

Ric Flair vs jay leathal

Kendrick vs Williams X-div Title

Kaz and Styles vs 2 mystery opponents

It should be a good one and at last another PPV on the road, I'm looking forward to it, hopefully Hogan will stay in the back and shut up and not get involved in matches

Edited by Kris Boyd

The Rock is, far and away, the best mic worker that wrestling has ever seen.

There's loads in the tier below him, and Ric Flair is in there. I wouldn't say he was any better even in his day than the likes of Arn Anderson, Dusty Rhodes and Jake Roberts though. It's a shame that Jake Roberts never got further than he did.

theres no one better on a mic than flair, awesome!

I also love when he starts talking then out of nowhere turns to someone in the crowd and shouts SHADUP!!

Victory Road: (line up in no particular order)

RVD vs Abyss vs Hardy vs Anderson TNA championship

Bubba vs D'von vs Jesse

Hernandez vs Morgan, steel cage

Madisson rain vs Angelina love, womans title

MCMG vs Beer Money

pope vs Angle

Ric Flair vs jay leathal

Kendrick vs Williams X-div Title

Kaz and Styles vs 2 mystery opponents

It should be a good one and at last another PPV on the road, I'm looking forward to it, hopefully Hogan will stay in the back and shut up and not get involved in matches

Are the wrestlers in bold who you want to win? If so, why the f**k is Williams you're pick. He's a good wrestler but he's not an X-division wrestler, Kendricks is one of the best cruiserweights around atm and he should definitely win it. I think RVD/Abyss, Hernandez, Angle, MCMG, Lethal and Kendricks should win their matches. The others I either don't care about or can't say, the latter in the case of AJ/Kaz's match.

I do agree that Rock is about the only person I'd rather see on the mic than Flair. Some of Mankinds promos back in the day were good but shoot promos, which is what Flair has been doing with Lethal, are amazing. The stuff about Space Mountain and 60 minute man from Lethal were so good that even Flair was holding back a smile.

Edited by forehead7

Foleys promos in the build up to WM22 and in the build upto to ECW ONS with him and Edge vs Dreamer/Funk are some of the best promos I've ever seen.

I wasn't watching WWE around that time but I'll give them look.

Here's another cracker from Jack.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=dVSeJg9U3w0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9JeEKmW1Ps&feature=related

Edited by Tam O'Banter

Are the wrestlers in bold who you want to win?

which is what Flair has been doing with Lethal, are amazing. The stuff about Space Mountain and 60 minute man from Lethal were so good that even Flair was holding back a smile.

the bold ones are who I think will win.

NO ONE is better on the mic than flair! rock and cena are just cheesey as f**k, mick foley is great but doesn't have the charisma of the Naitch

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO