Mo Wonderboy

My Money in the Bank PPV predictions

Mysterio vs Swagger - World Title

Sheamus vs John Cena - WWE Title

RAW MITB Ladder Match - Chris Jericho

Smackdown MITB Ladder Match - Drew McIntyre

The Hart Dynasty vs. Jimmy & Jey Uso - Tag Titles

Diva & Women's Title matches - Who cares

Just caught up on the last 3 weeks of TNA last night, and I'm actually looking forward to seeing this weeks Impact (which is a first) because of some of the spoilers I kinda know.

Was meaning to watch it at 2am when it went on in the US but forgot to go find a stream. I'll just wait for it to go online and download it.

I'm looking forward to the MITB PPV i think it could potentially be a very good event, lets hope so anyway!

Here are my predictions...

WWE Title

Sheamus v Cena

Gone for Sheamus here simply because i can see Nexus getting involved with half of them ripping the door while the others climb the cage, Sheamus will do a runner and jump over the cage to retain his title.

World Title

Mysterio v Swagger

Can't see Mysterio dropping the title so soon considering their is a lack of star power on the Smackdown show, although it should be a good match to watch.

Tag Titles

Hart Dynasty v The Uso's

Don't care about either team really.

Raw MITB

This is easily the hardest match of the night to call, pretty much everyone excluding Mark Henry has a chance of winning. I don't think Jericho has much of a chance either since he's going to be taking time off soon to host his tv show yet i wouldn't rule him fully out. Edge and Orton are still fueding with one another and they'll probably stop each other from winning the case. Evan Bourne isn't ready for the main event yet while John Morrison and Ted DiBiase are darkhorses, espcially DiBiase considering his gimmick is all about money. In saying that though, i'm tipping the Miz to win the briefcase.

Smackdown MITB

This one is easier to call than the Raw match. Big Show won't be able to climb the ladder while Kane doesn't have a chance of winning. Christian and Matt Hardy look like they're going to fued after this match so neither of them will win, which is sad cause i really want Christian to win it. Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes aren't main event material which leaves either Kofi Kingston or Drew McIntyre to win it, sadly i think it will be McIntyre.

Don't care about the diva's matches as long as i see Tiffany and Kelly Kelly. :wub:

Actaully its tonight at 9pm eastern time, so 2am friday here

Is it not 1am?

I'm looking forward to the MITB PPV i think it could potentially be a very good event, lets hope so anyway!

Here are my predictions...

WWE Title

Sheamus v Cena

Gone for Sheamus here simply because i can see Nexus getting involved with half of them ripping the door while the others climb the cage, Sheamus will do a runner and jump over the cage to retain his title.

World Title

Mysterio v Swagger

Can't see Mysterio dropping the title so soon considering their is a lack of star power on the Smackdown show, although it should be a good match to watch.

Tag Titles

Hart Dynasty v The Uso's

Don't care about either team really.

Raw MITB

This is easily the hardest match of the night to call, pretty much everyone excluding Mark Henry has a chance of winning. I don't think Jericho has much of a chance either since he's going to be taking time off soon to host his tv show yet i wouldn't rule him fully out. Edge and Orton are still fueding with one another and they'll probably stop each other from winning the case. Evan Bourne isn't ready for the main event yet while John Morrison and Ted DiBiase are darkhorses, espcially DiBiase considering his gimmick is all about money. In saying that though, i'm tipping the Miz to win the briefcase.

Smackdown MITB

This one is easier to call than the Raw match. Big Show won't be able to climb the ladder while Kane doesn't have a chance of winning. Christian and Matt Hardy look like they're going to fued after this match so neither of them will win, which is sad cause i really want Christian to win it. Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes aren't main event material which leaves either Kofi Kingston or Drew McIntyre to win it, sadly i think it will be McIntyre.

Don't care about the diva's matches as long as i see Tiffany and Kelly Kelly. :wub:

If someone wins the MITB then they can still feud after it, Edge used his first MITB, I think, 10 months after he won it at Mania. Christian still could win it then feud with Matt Hardy after it.

I did read that they were thinking of using one of the cases at Summerslam or one soon after, so that there isn't two people running around with cases for the next yearish.

I'd like to see someone do what Rob Van Dam did and use their case to make a match at a PPV, instead of the predictable run-in after they've defended it in a crueling match. To me, it makes them look more worthy champions.

Anyone see someone cashing in on Sunday.

Precisely what I think will happen. Barrett will replace the injured Mark Henry in MitB, win it, cash it in on Cena after he wins the title. Wade Barrett - New WWE Champion.

I actually think Wade will take Mark Henry's place and win, but he'll take his shot at a PPV.

Would that be 'The Nexus Way' though? Actually announcing when he's gonna have his shot would be something you'd expect from a good guy. I think if Barrett wins, it'll be getting cashed in on the night.

Would that be 'The Nexus Way' though?

I certainly wouldn't think so, but I've just got a feeling about it. If Wade Barrett can win the title, anyone can, so I'm not sure having him cash in after a match and win is the best way to go. Hence why I think he'll say in advance. Might not be the Nexus way, but makes more sense than a Wade Barrett title win. Barrett looks like he'll get there eventually though.