The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

please tell me that this ECW thing in TNA will stay and not just be a one night thing at hard justice, wrestling needs a more hardcore feel something that guys from their late teens up can really get into, wwe is too childish, rey mysterio and john cena can f**k off, give me tommy dreamer wrapping a steel chair around Ravens head anytime

also, special mention to Joel Gertner, would love to have him in TNA his wee lines were brilliant in ring before the PPV talking with Styles, and well welll weeeellllll.

Former ECW star Chris Hamrick reportedly attempted suicide on July 13th at his home in North Carolina. On his Facebook he wrote, "BIG announcement tonight. Stay tuned. It's to die for!" Then later he wrote, "Hey world I just took 25 sleeping pills. Goodnight." Hamrick also reportedly sent several strange text messages to friends before authorities were notified and sent to his home. Hamrick is reportedly getting the help he needs from friends and family.

Pretty sad news if true.

It is true, but when friends on his facebook saw it they immediately sent round an ambulance. He's now in hospital with his family around him, so (hopefully) he should be getting better.

Being pals with New Jack would push me over the edge too.

Actually he was in a relationship with a married woman and she didn't want to leave her husband for him. Hardly a time to be making jokes, ass hole.

Me. Got my mate comin round and a few beers in fridge. The ard is lookin good. Actually lookin forward to the cage match. Anyone think Punk might make the SmackDown! MITB?

Maybe, he has been booked for a house show in August.

I, too, am staying up for it. Mostly because there's no adverts :thumsup2

Edited by forehead7

I'm shattered but hopefully it'll open with a MitB match and I can catch that.

Sheamus, Mysterio, The Miz, Christian and The Hart Dynasty are my picks.

Evan Bourne is a bland spot monkey. His push won't last long because quite honestly, he's not actually worth much to WWE. Rey Mysterio while small has all sorts of other things going for him, like not being charisma-less for example.

I thought that was a shoe in for a big spot last year. I reckon if we WERE gonna see that big splash, we would have seen it then. Would be amazing if it happened though. Also, that's assuming Mark Henry even makes it to the match.

Oh absolutely. Even before that we knew Rikishi was a mental with some of the stuff he did during that fued with Val. Mark Henry is immobile. For him to do a big splash from a ladder through a table would be insane. The crowd was even going absolutely batshit at the idea of him jumping from the top rope.

I remember that rikishi splash, I really didn't think he was going to do it at the time, I thought that was only something that would happen on the playstation. I really hope we see something like that, to see henry either splash or get pushed off a ladder through a table would be great.

better than the time he impregnated mae young and she gave birth to a human hand!