The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

His hardcore matches with Raven in TNA were amazing. One was also on the Wrestling Channel during the day and it would always go black and white after a few minutes because both were busted open and gushing. Douglas took Raven to the barricade and wiped his hand over Raven's gash and offered his hand to some chick in the crowd, who didn't appreciate it.

I thought that their hair match was decent, purely down to the fact that Shane Douglas worked as hard as he has ever worked. Of course, it meant he puked smack bang in the middle of the ring, but the effort was there and it led to a cracker.

I think I've seen him 3 times now....and I can't distinguish between any of them.

You mean live I assume ? If so, yeah, it's hard to tell the difference.

You mean live I assume ? If so, yeah, it's hard to tell the difference.

Yes. It's jus shite promo.........dance of.........gets his arse out. Same old shite everytime.

On a side note, I'm in Seattle just now until the end of the month and I'm going to see one of thir promotions on the 20th.

http://www.tulalipchampionshipwrestling.com/tcwroster.html

It looks shitelaugh.gif.

Shane Douglas was impressive in a match in TNA in 03 he was sick on the apron but still managed to finish the match after puking between the ropes, I think it was against Raven.

Sandman vs Rhino possibly for Hardcore Justice? Hope so!

Would be nice if they went with Dreamer vs. Sandman vs. Raven actually. Raven and Dreamer could carry the can for the most part and Sandman could do some caning and drinking to keep the fans happy.

Hassan was a brilliant, edgy character. Probably too edgy for his time. His promos as mentioned above, had me nodding in agreement on more than one occasion. What he said was on more than one occasion true, yet the Redneck American audiences hated the absolute hell out of him. It was a masterstroke as well having Daivari there speaking in Persian (even though US audiences thought it was Arabic, but still generated major heat) as he was the lynchpin for the heavy heat to start.

The WWE made a major arse of it by killing off the character after the London bombings, simply because of bad-timing. He could and would have been absolutely massive.

Edited to add: Simply fantastic promo here from the next show following the Undertaker incident. You get the feeling that there is more than a hint of shoot here as he knows he's finished through no fault of his own. The American audience really show themselves up here as a small-minded lot as it was obvious the guy was talking from the heart.

Edited by djchapsticks

Impact was alright

Beer Money and Guns match was great. Nice to see a normal finish, no ref bumps or miscommunication or anything stupid like that. It's not necessary for the Guns to steal a win or win cheaply in an Ultimate X match since you'd expect them to pick up the W.

AJ's match was alright, Terry does nothing for me so the sooner he's outta the picture, the better. Especially when you've got people like Desmond Wolfe, Hernandez, Jeff Hardy, The Pope and Anderson who could be wrestling him when they aren't involved in other feuds.

Orlando Jordan is just stupid. I don't see any reason for him getting tv time. I'd rather see Doug Williams doing the X-division thing than watch that arse bandit. Eric Young is also being a bit wasted with the head injury nonsense.

I feel the same way about Matt Morgan, never been overly impressed by him. No chance will he pick up a win next week against Anderson and The Pope.

I got all happy when I saw the Sandman. I wasn't sure what was gonna happen when the lights went out, I'm so used to Sting popping up and beating everyone with his bat so it was a nice change of pace.

Barring a dramatic turn of events, the main event of Sunday's TNA Hardcore Justice pay-per-view featuring Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn will not take place as advertised. Multiple sources report that Lynn was forced to pull out of the show due to a back injury.

There were rumblings earlier this week that the match was in jeopardy because Lynn had to pull out of a scheduled indy match this weekend. It is believed that TNA officials found out about the cancellation within the last 24 hours. TNA has yet to announce the cancellation, so there's no word yet on what the new main event will be.

This PPV is gonna be a complete train wreck laugh.gif

Only matches announced were RVD/Lynn and Dreamer/Raven, were they not ?

RVD/Sabu is the most likely option, and most of their matches were brilliant, with the exception of their last PPV match. No complaints from me if that's the replacement. Most of the card is under wraps. I'm looking forward to it.

Only matches announced were RVD/Lynn and Dreamer/Raven, were they not ?

RVD/Sabu is the most likely option, and most of their matches were brilliant, with the exception of their last PPV match. No complaints from me if that's the replacement. Most of the card is under wraps. I'm looking forward to it.

Alright Lanny?

Aye, those matches were the only two announced on Impact the other day with Dude Love as the ref in Raven v. Dreamer.

I would also be chuffed with a Sabu v. RVD match.

Apparently it's gonna be Kid Kash or Too Cold vs. RVD. It just HAS to be Kid Kash in his uber-heel mode. I'm not wanting to see Too Cold Scorpio vs. Rob Van Dam. The last time they met, it was absolutely horrific and Scorpio is about a quarter of the wrestler that he was then.