The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Why don't they pull the trigger on Cole being heel. 'Nuff of this just for Danielson/Miz matches. Get it full time!!

Because lawler is shit and can't do straight play by play comms good enough, lawler has been fucking shite for a decade now, his best stuff coming as an obnoxious f**k from '92-'99.

Just hearing that bryan is a vegan? Another reason not to like him.

Daniel Bryan has a huge fanbase actually thanks to his ROH days, and was widely seen as one of the best in the world, and rightly if you ask me.

I aint seen any Ring of Honor since the days of The Wrestling Channel on Sky back in 2004 (I think), which is why I aint seen much of him.

Well I watch wrestling for the wrestling more than the entertainment aspect of it

I'm pretty much the opposite. Dont get me wrong I do like an absolutely amazing wrestling match on occasion but I've never been a big fan of the amazing 'technical wrestlers'. Probably why I always hated Chris Benoit. Even when he had a good match I still couldnt help but think of how boring he was.

What a fucking terrific match. I just knew it was going to be. Consistant selling seems to be sort of a lost art form these days. ****1/2

Really??? I'd give it a 3 max, you've rated that just half a star less than HBK vs Taker.

People are going too crazy for bryan.

Got the underdog thing in every single aspect of the match, miz being the champ, established wwe star, rookie at ringside.

Being the champion doesn't exactly make it an upset if he wins. Danielson has been wrestling for twice as long as the Miz has. Not that any of it matters since it's scripted.

It's got nothing to do with being too crazy for him. There were two guys involved in that match. And believe me, even in his best days, I always thought Danielson had some right shitters.

What does a match have to do to get more than 3 from you btw ? I mean, other than consistant selling, hot nearfalls and good storytelling ?

I get where people are coming from with the heel Cole thing, but he's shite jus now. Heeling it up for one guy/match is pish...turn him full time....add JR back into the mix and we have a winner.

Good shout, get rid of Lawler. Can't stand him.

I'd give it a solid 4 outta 5.

f**k off Cena.