The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

That Undertaker one was the one that I thought of initially. Sheamus saying to a kid "Who ate all the pies ?" was superb as well.

On the Scottish scene, Jack Jester telling Adam Shame that his baby boy would grow up to be a raging homo takes some beating.

I believe it was "Who ate all the pies.....fella?" laugh.gif Aye that was a belter.

Edge to X-Pac - "X-Pac, 1998 called and they're sick and tired of you."

Was that not to Billy Gunn on Raw the night after Edge won KOTR? "I promise I won't "billy gunn" this oppertunity"

RAW was murder, TNA is so much more watchable than WWE it's scary.

Correct. (abyss is still cringeworthy)

TNA, as much as I prefer it, infuriates me sometimes. They over use the ref bump for one.

Impact:

I don't like that the Hardy/Angle match went onto Reaction, we don't get it over here do we? If not then we wouldn't be able to see how it ended.

Glad to see Williams lose the X-division title. Delighted to see Jay Lethal again, never mind see him win it. Tenay alluded to the fact that he's been on Xplosion, I might need to start watching it *sigh*.

I wonder if the ending of the Hardy/ Angle match on impact will be shown on Bravo tonight, what with it running into Reaction in the US........

Probably not. They'd need about 10-15 mins extra onto it.

Edited by forehead7

Edge had a few funny insults towards Billy Gunn.

I remember Triple H trash-talking with Cena before one of the gazillion PPVs in 2005-2006 they were involved in matches with each other

"And what a shame it will be when I beat you, because I know how much you hate to disappoint your fans... although thankfully it will be past most of their bed times, so they won't have to watch it" :lol:

They showed the end, must've butchered something to make it fit.

another thing I noticed is that Earl Hebner counted Kurt's shoulders down then declared him the winner while, Brian Hebner counted Jeff's shoulders then declared him the winner blink.giflaugh.gif

They showed the end, must've butchered something to make it fit.

another thing I noticed is that Earl Hebner counted Kurt's shoulders down then declared him the winner while, Brian Hebner counted Jeff's shoulders then declared him the winner blink.giflaugh.gif

Yeah, also the from angle they showed which came from roughly where So Cal Val sits or down to the right after you walk down the ramp. It looked like Angle's shoulder wasn't down.

I just don't see how Angle could be pinned when he is doing the move, don't moves break up pinfalls? Maybe I'm just being pendantic. I just don't like the double referee/ref bumps that they seem to love using. The crowd reaction should be enough to tell them not to bother with it. A collective sigh.

Edited by forehead7

Six Man Challenge

I reckon Orton will win as he's been built the strongest out of all the guys, espcially with him defeating Cena on Raw and being the last man standing. However, i think the Miz will cash in to take the title.

Kane vs Undertaker

Going with Kane because he's been built strongly and he needs to go over, Taker will probably take the belt at Hell in a Cell instead.

Miz vs Daniel Bryan

As i fancy Miz to cash in tonight, Bryan will take the US Title.

Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston

Ziggler to hold on to the title, Kofi should get his push to the main event soon.

CM Punk vs Big Show

Punk has to win if he wants to regain any half credibility he has left.

Hart Dynasty vs Cody Rhodes/Drew McIntyre

The Hart Dynasty are boring as hell with the tag titles, also i can see DH Smith turning on Kidd in the near future so i'm tipping Rhodes/McIntyre to take the gold.

Don't care about the Divas match, as long as i get to see Layla's ass. :)

Who is staying up to watch it then? :D

Anyone staying up for Night of Champions?

I'll predict:

WWE Championship 6 Pack Elimination Challenge

Sheamus vs John Cena vs Randy Orton vs Edge vs Chris Jericho vs Wade Barrett

I'll predict an Orton win as I can see Miz cashing in tonight and for that to happen it would probably have to be a face champion. I'm not so sure about the elimination stipulation. For me it would be more inense if it was just first fall wins.

World Heavyweight Championship No Holds Barred Match

Kane vs The Undertaker

Kane to win this one for me as I can see this feud lasting for a little while yet, upto at least Survivor Series.

United States Championship

The Miz vs Daniel Bryan

See my prediction for the WWE Championship. I can see Bryan winning and then Miz cashing in.

Intercontinental Championship

Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston

Ziggler must win or face being one of the worst IC champs of all time.

Big Show vs CM Punk

Punk has been made to look very shitty against the Big Show, he has to win to save face. I'd like to see the reunion of Gallows and Punk.

Diva and Womens Championship Unification Lumberjill Match

Melina vs Michele McCool

Melina....can't justify why as I don't give a f**k.

Actually really looking forward to this and the WWE, WHC and US title matches in particular.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7