The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

The following comment, has been paid for by the New World Order!

Gotta love the respect for Hogan in this video, Hall and Nash get decent pops when they are on the mic but nothing compared to the reaction Hogan gets.

"Maybe even have a few beers with the guys" :lol:

What an age that was in wrestling.

Seen the news that Scott Hall is having a pacemaker inserted.

Despite the fact he has brought all his issues on himself, the guy was and still is one of my all time favourites.

Was so sad seeing him in TNA with the massive gut as he still has a lot to offer when in shape imo

Seen the news that Scott Hall is having a pacemaker inserted.

Despite the fact he has brought all his issues on himself, the guy was and still is one of my all time favourites.

Was so sad seeing him in TNA with the massive gut as he still has a lot to offer when in shape imo

That's a real shame. The guy is a superb entertainer. Hopefully he takes this as a lesson to finally calm down.

TNA was alright

Setting up Turning Point quite nicely.

At least they didn't open with a Knockout's brawl.

Jarrett is still hitting it every time. Must admit that I shat it when Joe burst out the stage.

Flair is amazing as always, in all of his segments.

The things that JB had to announce were pretty funny.

Turning Point Line-ups and My Predictions

Abyss vs The Pope D'Angelo Dinero

Tommy Dreamer vs Rob Van Dam

Samoa Joe vs Jeff Jarrett

Tara vs Mickie James

EV 2.0 vs Fourtune

Jay Lethal vs Robbie E

Motor City Machine Guns vs Team 3D

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Morgan

Abyss, Jarrett and Hardy really need to win to keep the Immortal dominance going, any of them could be interferred in. RVD will win but Dreamer might get a dodgy win. Mickie James will win because she will go onto to the next PPV and beat Madison Rayne. Lethal can't lose to this joker. MCMG will beat 3D because that'll push them even more. I could really see either Fourtune or EV lose. Williams or Richards will be the two who would lose their jobs, IMO.

If Hardy or Lethal lose their belts then TNA have sank to an even stupider level.

How the hell would that work moving forwards? Orton would be entitled to a rematch but then so would Barrett. The natural feud however would be Barrett and Cena. And why would the Nexus allow such a thing to happen?

Cena could help Barrett win, Cena beats him down, Nexus come out and chase Cena to the back with Barrett still lying in a heap in the ring and the Miz comes out and pins him.

The rest is spot on though, would be a stupid move.

Edited by forehead7

How the hell would that work moving forwards? Orton would be entitled to a rematch but then so would Barrett. The natural feud however would be Barrett and Cena. And why would the Nexus allow such a thing to happen?

In same way Katie Vick, Piggie James and the Higher Power angles turned out.