The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

So during the summer it's 1am, that's probably the last time I watched Raw live then.

Cole biggrin.gif

Its always at 2am, unless its a 3 hour raw or its the week in October where we put our clocks back and America hasnt yet. America put there clocks back the week after us.

Isit just me or does Morrisons skin get more yellow each week?

I've been noticing the orange-ness of the superstars is very high. Maybe it's just because the picture is better on sky than some dodgy stream/rip but Tyson Kidd, Morrison and The King were a lot more orange than I remember.

According to multiple sources, we can confirm that TNA star Samoa Joe's contract has expired.

Joe, who has been with TNA since 2005, is one of the most valued members on the TNA roster. There is hope that both sides will be able to reach a new deal, but negotiations are ongoing and nothing has been signed yet.

Joe worked Sunday's Final Resolution pay-per-view, losing a hard fought submission match to Jeff Jarrett due to referee stoppage. Due to the backstage controversy surrounding Jeff Hardy at the PPV, there was talk that Joe would be pulled from the PPV in the event that Hardy was deemed unable to perform and the main event would have been changed to a triple threat match involving Matt Morgan, Jeff Jarrett and Mr. Anderson.

The general feeling is that Joe will re-sign with TNA, but there might be some interest from WWE. Joe has many allies in WWE from his days in TNA & ROH (including CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Kaval and Evan Bourne) and it's been said that Joe's chance of getting a fair push in WWE are better now than they've ever been.

According to Wrestling Inc, his contract actually ran out before the PPV, and he's signed something. He's gonna be at tapings this week so he should be on TNA tv, if they finish shooting for the year this week, until 2011.