The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Also, I hope that Sting shows up at the EC PPV, just to fool people. Maybe have lights out and lights on and everyone is knocked out.

When the lights come back on I'd also have the black baseball bat just lying in the middle of the ring, the reaction would be awesome.

Dont think i have ever marked out 3 times in 2 nights watching WWE before.

Booker T and Nash returns then the promo last night.

As sad as it sounds ill be gutted if its not Sting, i have wanted to see Sting v Taker for about 15 years!!!

TBH, what would be better is if it was supposed to be someone(lets say Kane for example) against Taker but Kane was legit injured, so they had a promo at Mania that had Kane lying injured by someone who you don't see and then Sting takes Kane's place so it's a complete surprise that he turns up at Mania.

TBH, what would be better is if it was supposed to be someone(lets say Kane for example) against Taker but Kane was legit injured, so they had a promo at Mania that had Kane lying injured by someone who you don't see and then Sting takes Kane's place so it's a complete surprise that he turns up at Mania.

You'd get so much more PPV buys if people knew he was appearing before hand. He's a big enough name to draw extra buys,

You'd get so much more PPV buys if people knew he was appearing before hand. He's a big enough name to draw extra buys,

For Mania though, not sure if he'd improve Mania buys by that much.

It's gonna end up being Braden Walker.

Well it is WCW Hall of Fame/Mania this year rolleyes.giftongue.gif

ETA, Russell, my mouth is wide open. I could catch flies.

Edited by forehead7

Well it's not like he's upto much. Can I remember him making an appearance on TNA awhile back? Or did I make that up?

On June 14, 2010, Harris made a one-night return to TNA at the tapings of the June 24 edition of Impact!, once again portraying a fake Sting character.

Zack Ryder isn't going to be at Mania nevermind the MITB match. Doubt if either DHS or Kidd will be on the card either. Evan Bourne is supposed to be returning by Mania so I'd have him and Morrison in the MITB instead of Ryder and Cena. Cena will be challenging for the title at Mania, just because he's superman.

Also, I hope that Sting shows up at the EC PPV, just to fool people. Maybe have lights out and lights on and everyone is knocked out. Then he reveals himself on the 21st.

I know this, that card was what I would have at mania.

Good shout.

They brought back The Great Khali to have him "dance" with Mark Henry? :lol: ...

I think it's pretty obvious it'll be Orton-Punk, Cena-Miz, Del Rio-Edge (and maybe another) at WrestleMania.

Possibly Lawler-Cole :blink:

Edited by garymcc1874

Right, ICW is this Sunday. Once again, I can't recommend this promotion enough. It's for over 18s only btw.

ICW Championship

James Scott © vs. Jack Jester

Jack Jester, the hero of ICW, got a pinfall in the main event tag match on the last show. It's the match that everybody wanted to see after that happened and so we will see it here. I expect that the match will be a good mix of crazy spot filled normal match and brutal hardcore. Scott took some mad bumps at the last ICW show and will be more than willing to do the same. This match promises to be spectacular.

The Gold Label ( Wolfgang and Red Lightning ) vs. STI ( William Grange and Tricky Dicky Divers )

The former BCW tag team champions vs. the former SWA tag team champions. The STI have formed as part of Grange's "Grange 4 Champ" campaign. In a sidestory, Wolfgang's girlfriend, Laura, is in the corner of STI as well and took a Powerslam from Wolfy during the last show. The Grange 4 Champ campaign picked up steam and this caused the Label to take notice of them, so now they're throwing the big guns out there to try and stop it before it REALLY gets going. There's a match between these two teams on YouTube somewhere. Apparently it's really good. I would expect so because both teams were good in the last 12-15 months.

Vinny James and Joe Coffey vs. The Bucky Boys w/ The Wee Man

The Wee Man becoming a permanent fixture in ICW? Not sure I like that. Will be interesting to see who the Bucky Boys are though. Chris Renfrew and someone else? Vinny James had an impressive debut in ICW while Coffey is seen as a promising up and comer, and has big wins over James Scott and Kid Fite under his belt. Can't say much else about this match as I have no idea who's in it.

Andy Wild vs. Liam Thomson - Match 1 in the Best of Five

These two guys had a stunner of a match in the best Scottish show of last year. That's why they have been given this series of matches. Liam Thomson was named as the #1 wrestler in Scotland by the fans, and when you consider that he was up against the likes of Lionheart and Darkside to get that crown, it tells you just how good he is. Andy Wild is almost becoming a pretender to that throne along with Noam Dar. I can't wait to see this and have no doubt that it'll be the best match on the show.

Johnny Moss vs. Christopher

Mossy is going to kill this guy. Christopher is Chris Rampage, sporting a new heel gimmick.

We have received word from talent agent James R. Kennedy that his newest client Christopher(formerly know as Chris Rampage in ICW) has requested a match with Johnny Moss on Feb 6th. Mr. Kennedy has informed us that his plan is to make Christopher the number 1 "Sports Entertainer" in the U.K who will conquer the acting world as well as the wrestling world.

Hmm. Poor guy's gonna fucking die.

Carmel vs. Kay Lee Ray

Had one of the better women's matches you're likely to see in Scotland in December. I hope they don't go down the brawling route because I don't think that suits these ladies. Keep it straight and this SHOULD be good, but I don't think they will, so I can see it being messy but fun.

Lionheart is also due to speak about something or other, Chris Renfrew, BT Gunn, Noam Dar, Rob Cage and Kid Fite will all be there.

Oh, and before I forget...

This could well be followed up on, but I'm not sure if they'll do it. Personally, I hope they do.

– Chris Jericho was recently interviewed, and discussed a possible WWE return. You can read that at FanHouse.com. Here is an excerpt… “I mean, there’s a deal on the table. A deal on the table that’s 90-percent done. There’s a couple of minor things that we had to hammer out. It would just be a matter of what other stuff is going on and how that stuff is going.”