The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Although Cena's push helped, lets not forget that Cena played the gimmicks exactly how they are supposed to be played, and done them superbly, and THAT is why he's over.

All of the pushing in the world doesn't mean anything if you don't have the tools to back that push up.

I watched RAW last night, R-Truth hahahaha!!, he just gets better and better, I loved how he looked over to Cole after he said it and Cole was just giving him pelters!, Cole was brilliant the whole show on Monday, funny stuff!.

Also did you see R-Truth doing his "Lie Detector", I was not sure if he was going to win that match after he done it or if he missed with it as the crowd made no reaction at all, terrible. If that was any other wrestler who done their move but just missed it the crown would at least be giving it some sort of reaction, he just made it look the same way he always does, he's an idiot.

Sorry for going on about him so much but I can't stand the guy, I hate his intro, I hate his hair, I hate his face, I hate his stupid baggy jeans with graffiti down the front, I hate his finisher, I hate his mic skills.

No doubt a lovely bloke tho haha.

Although Cena's push helped, lets not forget that Cena played the gimmicks exactly how they are supposed to be played, and done them superbly, and THAT is why he's over.

All of the pushing in the world doesn't mean anything if you don't have the tools to back that push up.

I took expection to Cena being branded as brilliant. He's quite clearly not.

Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero or Shawn Michaels is the best all round professional wrestler that you can get. Those thre were brilliant, Cena will never come close to the level of those guys.

Milwaukee *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

:lol:

R-Truth is a fucking loser.

Clearly not as he's in the biggest promotion in the business.

The K-Kwik appreciation club - Member #1 - H. O T Day

Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero or Shawn Michaels is the best all round professional wrestler that you can get. Those thre were brilliant, Cena will never come close to the level of those guys.

There's a major difference between not being on the level of those guys, and not being any good.

I agree that I wouldn't say he's brilliant, but he's not shit either. Had LOADS of great matches through his career with a load of opponents, some of whom have never had better.

Clearly not as he's in the biggest promotion in the business.

Fine, he's a cunt then.