The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I still don't get the whole Cena/Mysterio hate stuff is it just coz they are popular with the kids? Because they are decent Wrestlers and i kno Cena is being lorded as the face of WWE and it was frustrating me but it seems on here you all just love the heels like Barrett, Ziggler and CM Punk.

Wouldn't bet on that feud happening.

Mysterio can't act as a heel and Sin Cara doesn't talk.

Mysterio can play heel if all the Mexicans start raising there sombrero's for Sin Cara. Done right it could work.

/generalmanagermodechamp

I think most don't mind a face win sometimes. Just WWE went through a stage of making Cena win everything which is boring.

Yeah i agree all his wins at WrestleMania etc were boring for a time but i think a switch to SD might see a different direction for him.

I still don't get the whole Cena/Mysterio hate stuff is it just coz they are popular with the kids? Because they are decent Wrestlers and i kno Cena is being lorded as the face of WWE and it was frustrating me but it seems on here you all just love the heels like Barrett, Ziggler and CM Punk.

Cena can't wrestle and Mysterio just can't pull off Champion

Yas, even bigger gtf!!!

If Del Rio and Christian get shifted then I won't watch SD.