The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Daniel Bryan would be a good main eventer on SD IMO, although the lack of heels there mean he'll likely be stuck in the midcard having great matches against the same opponents week in week out.

Swagger to Raw is not unexpected but I wouldn't have minded him staying as a heel on SD. Much as I love Cole Swagger having a continued role in that feud isn't really making him any more credible (if he turns on Cole in the tag match he will be over as Rover as I suppose).

Jimmy Uso has been drafted to Smackdown, I have no idea who the hell he is.

He's one of Rikishi's sons.Together they tagged as the Uso's, until now I suppose. They were also awful if I remember correctly.

That's quite weird.

Edited by ginge123

Well, with Sin Cara off to Smackdown, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sheamus follow. Oh, and I totally called the Rey/Cara swap. :D The a-Mexican goes to the a-show.

Oh, X-Pac, Colt Cabana, The New Age Outlaws have all confirmed they are off of the 1PW show.

Apart from Cody Rhodes, are their any heels left on Smackdown that could be main eventers? They should have kept Drew on Smackdown, more chance of him becoming a main eventer.

Apart from Cody Rhodes, are their any heels left on Smackdown that could be main eventers? They should have kept Drew on Smackdown, more chance of him becoming a main eventer.

Wade Barrett, the man is more of a main eventer than Rhodes will ever be.

That's not to say that Rhodes isn't a good heel, it's just that he just doesn't have the look of a main eventer.

Wade Barrett, the man is more of a main eventer than Rhodes will ever be.

That's not to say that Rhodes isn't a good heel, it's just that he just doesn't have the look of a main eventer.

So as it stands Rhodes is the 2nd top heel on Smackdown, does that make bloddy Mark Henry 3rd? :lol:

Yet theres about 8 or 9 top heels on Raw now, f**k sake.

So as it stands Rhodes is the 2nd top heel on Smackdown, does that make bloddy Mark Henry 3rd? :lol:

Yet theres about 8 or 9 top heels on Raw now, f**k sake.

Raw

The Miz

Alberto Del Rio

CM Punk

Sheamus

Jack Swagger

Dolph Ziggler

R Truth

Drew McIntyre

Smackdown

Wade Barrett

Cody Rhodes

Mark Henry

:lol:

WWE Raw

Faces

1) John Cena

2) Rey Mysterio

3) Big Show

4) Kofi Kingston

5) John Morrison

Heels

1) The Miz

2) Alberto Del Rio

3) CM Punk

4) Sheamus

5) Jack Swagger

WWE Smackdown

Faces

1) Randy Orton

2) Christian

3) Kane

4) Sin Cara

5) Daniel Bryan

Heels

1) Wade Barrett

2) Cody Rhodes

3) Mark Henry

4) Ezekiel Jackson

5) Ted DiBiase

Smackdown looks shit.

(i'll edit it incase there are any other half significant changes)

Zack Ryder has joined into the live draft chat on wwe.com along with the wwe.com folk and The Fink. Surely he must be getting drafted! He would be the 4th biggest heel on Smackdown if he does! :lol: