The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I'm definitely keen on seeing that.

Might want to spoiler up that Tough Enough bit, not sure what the etiquette is for Tough Enough in this thread.

As am I.

I don't know how to spoiler stuff. And Wednesday /Thursday time is about the time when people who watch Tough Enough start chatting about it on here.

As am I.

I don't know how to spoiler stuff. And Wednesday /Thursday time is about the time when people who watch Tough Enough start chatting about it on here.

[~spoiler] Text in here [/spoiler~]

Without the ~

Tough Enough's obviously not on here so I'm guessing spoilers aren't needed though.

Don't know if this is really a spoiler, but I'll stick it in anyway...

Chris Jericho was eliminated from Dancing with the Stars and is expected back with WWE SOON...I for one can't wait :D

I'd love to see them make him the man on SD, especially given the way the draft's worked out. Feuds with the likes of Barrett, Rhodes, Sheamus or possibly Orton or Christian would be class.

He still has a European festival tour, does he not?

Anyways, I want Doug Williams vs. Noam Dar. We've seen him wrestle James Scott and Liam Thomson. Lionheart and Wolfgang will probably defend the tag titles and a title match with BT Gunn would be too obvious an outcome.

He still has a European festival tour, does he not?

Anyways, I want Doug Williams vs. Noam Dar. We've seen him wrestle James Scott and Liam Thomson. Lionheart and Wolfgang will probably defend the tag titles and a title match with BT Gunn would be too obvious an outcome.

Andy Wild?

Good shout on Andy Wild. He's breaking away from Boddington so a "mistake" costing him a win against the TNA star wouldn't do him too much damage ( that's if losing to Williams could DO any damage ), plus Wild is coming on leaps and bounds these days. Would be a cracking match.

Don't know if this is really a spoiler, but I'll stick it in anyway...

Chris Jericho was eliminated from Dancing with the Stars and is expected back with WWE SOON...I for one can't wait :D

He still had the Dancing with the Stars commitment, he cant really do anything until after thats by with, he'll be appearing on the final show of the series etc and then he's done with it. After that he has Fozzy gig's all over Europe for festivals so he's pretty busy. Earliest I can see him back is the build to Summerslam if were lucky.

TNA Impact Injury(spoils a results and post match from this week):

Chris Sabin's injured his leg, he sprangboard off the ropes and landed awkwardly on it, think that's why they decided to just have Anarquia roll him up.

Bit shit, Shelley ran in for the save. So the injured member returns as the other gets injured sad.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpvhdO0eiY8

Unreal. Listen to that crowd.

Just fantastic. Got goosebumps watching that (and from, of course, copying them word for word in the comfort of my own house :ph34r: ).

Definitely another difference between that era and now - you just don't get that kind of reaction for mid-carders these days.

Thing is, they gave Road Dogg so much freedom on the mike and it was him that worked the crowd into a frenzy. They could do with giving guys more creative license these days.

They were a great tag team. Road Dogg had the mike skills and Billy Gunn was a great athlete. They worked well together. Two bitter, bitter men though, if the shoot interview I saw with them is anything to go by.

I'm with DA Baracus on Impact. It's so bloody bad it's worth watching to take the utter pish out of it. It's just a shame that fuckwits like Hogan, Pishoff and that CCCCCCCUNT Jeff Jarrett hog most of the tv time. He's a f*cking midcard player at best the utter pr1ck.

There's a LOT of talent in TNA, AJ Styles perhaps the most noticable and it's getting wasted on ex-WWE midcarders like Bubba Ray and Matt Hardy, the cold blooded one. Maybe it's so cold that his absolutely abysmal charisma skills have frozen over.

The X Division has been shat on and it's a damn shame.

It's just like WCW all over again, but even worse.

Have to say, I loved RVD's ripping of Hogan last week, a leg drop won't cut it nowadays etc :lol: tell the old c*nt how it is lad!!

I don't mind them pushing Bubba, I'm not sure how much he used to weight but he's now down to 295 and he's looking a lot better than usual. And I can also see why, they need a proper heel. They put all their eggs in the one basket by turning Jeff Hardy and now he's out of the picture they lack a proper one since Anderson gets cheered and turning either Sting or RVD would be even worse.

I don't know if it's because they only have the one show but TNA didn't have too many segments dedicated to the one angle this week but still you didn't see loads of the roster, and most of them were just in promos or backstage bits as well.

Fair enough about Bubba pushed as a heel but they really need to start pushing younger talent. Personally I loved Kurt Angle when he was heel in the WWE.

Whilst it's on my mind I thought Steiners in the ring promo with Morgan was hilarious due to the fact he could hardly string a fucking sentence together then came up with such bad lines as Baracus previously mentioned :lol: