The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

More Smackdown spoliers;

Daniel Bryan beats Heath Slater.

Orton beats Kane in a street fight, after which Mark Henry batter Kane and puts his leg in a chair and stomps it.

Christian beats Ezekiel Jackson.

Sheamus beats Wade Barrett

In the dark match main event, Christian beats Orton in a title match after DiBiase and Rhodes distracted Orton.

Whats happening then? Has Punk's WWE contract really expired? Surely Vince wouldn't let another Madusa moment happen again. I take it this is keyfabe? I haven't watched for a few months.

It must be a work. WWE would be able sue Punk if he was parading the title as it's thier property and they have all image rights etc to it, so if he did anything detrimental to it he would get his totties. I think is actually as a direct result of the whole Medusa thing.

It must be a work. WWE would be able sue Punk if he was parading the title as it's thier property and they have all image rights etc to it, so if he did anything detrimental to it he would get his totties. I think is actually as a direct result of the whole Medusa thing.

Ofcourse it's a fucking work! Who / why would you even question this? This as stated pages ago is known as a worked shoot.

Ofcourse it's a fucking work! Who / why would you even question this? This as stated pages ago is known as a worked shoot.

Thanks for clearing that up Vince.

I'm not questioning it. Others are. Although that proves it's working.

Why would security just let him walk into the conference for example?

They are still selling Punk tee shirts on wweshop.com. The link I put up didn't work, but go look for yourself.

Only surprise is, they are not selling the one he wore on Sunday yet.

That's supposedly limited edition, only to be sold at MITB and never again. Saw one that went for about 500 dollars on Ebay.

I hope to f**k that when he does kayfabe return they put it on sale. I watched the PPV in a room with about 20 people and every single one of us marked out when he turned round in his entrance and we saw 'Best in the world' on the back of it. If they put it on sale it could outsell Cena t-shirts. I can dream.

That's supposedly limited edition, only to be sold at MITB and never again. Saw one that went for about 500 dollars on Ebay.

I hope to f**k that when he does kayfabe return they put it on sale. I watched the PPV in a room with about 20 people and every single one of us marked out when he turned round in his entrance and we saw 'Best in the world' on the back of it. If they put it on sale it could outsell Cena t-shirts. I can dream.

If there's huge demand for the limited edition Tee then WWE won't miss a trick, it'll be out eventually.

It was an ok shirt I thought, nothing spectacular but pretty good. Punks ring gear at MITB however, was fucking lovely!!!

Daniel Bryan has announced he will cash in MITB at Wrestlemania next year and Sheamus turns face pretty much

I nearly appluaded that :lol:

I haven't regularly for years but I'll be checking things out in the coming months. How do people see, or hope, the punk angle pans out?