The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Genuinely don't think that went to plan, Jericho pished or high? Forgot his lines? Taking the piss out the WWE?

You don't run round a ring high, you sit in a bean bag and eat M&Ms.

I reckon there's going to be two interferences in this. After that absolute pish, I'd not be surprised if it was WWE mocking us - and we'll not see Y2J again tonight. I reckon Taker is still going to make a return and Brodus Clay will debut/redebut.

Yeah ok i had a drink or two and i never normally see raw "live" but there was a lot of bitching towards someone who dared to suggest it was Y2J that was coming back, but here he is and he is good news for anyone with a passing interest in wrestling.

I think it was more of his reasoning, there was plenty of people who suggested it was Jericho.

They made plenty of sense.

Y2K/end of the world, familiar force, take back what's his (best in the world gimmick).

What was the argument for Taker btw?

Has Jericho ever used the Best in the World thing before? unsure.gif(I genuinely don't know). Familiar force?

You don't run round a ring high, you sit in a bean bag and eat M&Ms.

I don't think Jericho would be smoking a joint, if he's taking anything then he's on the coke, in which case he probably would be running around.

I think it was more of his reasoning, there was plenty of people who suggested it was Jericho.

Has Jericho ever used the Best in the World thing before? unsure.gif(I genuinely don't know). Familiar force?

I don't think Jericho would be smoking a joint, if he's taking anything then he's on the coke, in which case he probably would be running around.

If that is true fair enough, i drift in and out of the wrestling for me its a soap opera but much better.

Jericho used to go on about how he was "the best on the world at what he does". I dont think familiar force was anything more than saying it was a redebut.

His band go on tour soon, apparently.

Conveniently, the tour dates for 2012 have been removed off their site now. It was the first thing I checked when all the Y2J rumours started and there were definitely Feb and March 2012 dates up there!