The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Medical?! Would explain it. Gonna have to look that up. I think even as a wrestler, he needs far too much work. I WANT to see him on the indies. He fits so well there.

I think he mentioned it on AOW actually. His WWE stuff was delayed because of increased testosterone/epitestoterone, they're natural steroids but I'm not sure if that would be to do with his weight/build issues.

I was there too actually! Really good match. I seen him in Kilmarnock too and got a photo with him. Out of curiosity and off topic, what did ye make of Raven vs. SJK? People shat on it and I really enjoyed it as Raven was having some fun. Taking requests. Doing a cutter. :lol:

I was there too actually! Really good match. I seen him in Kilmarnock too and got a photo with him. Out of curiosity and off topic, what did ye make of Raven vs. SJK? People shat on it and I really enjoyed it as Raven was having some fun. Taking requests. Doing a cutter. :lol:

I loved it. I always liked SJK, and I used to love Raven since I followed ECW religiously, so regardless of how the match wnet, I'd have loved it because of Raven. I do recall him getting into a particular altercation with a wooden table.laugh.gif And him trying to understand what the f**k screaming Brits were requesting him to do.

Thinking about it, it;s scary the improvement in McIntyre since he debuted aTV for WWE however many years ago it was.

I'd have liked to have seen him in the Chamber tomorrow/tonight, I hope they give him something decent soon.

I managed to avoid Smackdown spoilers, so the ending for me was superblaugh.gif. I hope they give Santino a fair crack on Sunday, he deserves it, he's a guy who's willing to do anything, litterally whatever he's asked to do he does, no matter how daft it is. I hope they give him an elimination before his inevitible demise.

What, you mean like building up to the Mania match?

Yes, he won the Rumble a month ago and he's done f**k all since then. He's the Rumble winner heading for a title shot at Mania, start setting it up, Mania is 6 weeks away, if they don't start building it up, like they have with Punk/Jericho, then nobody will give a shit.

Yes, he won the Rumble a month ago and he's done f**k all since then. He's the Rumble winner heading for a title shot at Mania, start setting it up, Mania is 6 weeks away, if they don't start building it up, like they have with Punk/Jericho, then nobody will give a shit.

The same happened with Del Rio last year, he faced Kingston at last year's EC PPV. You can't do anything until you know who the title holder will be, which might change tonight.

What I would love to see going into Mania:

At EC tonight have the final 3 with Punk, Jericho and Ziggler. Punk and Jericho really going at it with best wrestler in world thing and Ziggler picks up unlikely win for the title. Punk and Y2J will be feuding and going at it at mania and dont need the belts to draw a great match and storyline.

This allows the new champ Ziggler to start feuding with Sheamus who chooses the WWE title. Reckon these two would put on a great match.

For SD I would have Bryan retain the title tonight and have him feud with Orton going into Mania. Think that woukd a good match there.

Throw in the MITB matches, rock/cena and streak matches and you are on to possibly one of best wrestlemanias:

The Rock vs John Cena

CM Punk vs Chris Jericho - best in world match

Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus - WWE Title

Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton - WHC Title

Undertaker vs HHH vs Shawn Michaels

Beth Phoenix vs Kharma - Womens Title

Raw MITB - Miz, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Kane, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio

Smackdown MITB - Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, Jinder Mahal, Justin Gabriel, Hunico

Epico/Primo vs Big Show/Mark Henry - Tag Titles

CM Punk has been using the title as the proof that he's the best in the world, so if the fued isn't for that title, it's completely redundant.

I REALLY want to see Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan for the title at Mania. Sheamus is one of the best in ring performers in WWE and if they gave that match time, it'd be sensational. I can see it being one MitB match on the Mania show with the old rules. Any title match at any time in the coming year.

For some reason Sheamus just doesn't interest me. I know he's highly regarded but I can't seem to get myself "excited" for anything involving him. I've no idea why though.

EDIT: Incidentally, if the 'Mania match was Sheamus - Bryan - Orton for the WHC I think it would be a great match.

Edited by ginge123

Sheamus is main event standard, Daniel Bryan isn't.

It should be Sheamus v Orton v Christian for the WHC match at Wrestlemania.

Daniel Bryan is the nuts, he's brilliant as a heel and he's a top, top worker. Put Christian in a spotfest match or have him working with someone like Ryder.

CM Punk and Chris Jericho have kept their feud going on Twitter.

Punk wrote: "CHAMBEEEEEEER! There will be blood, then a doctor will stop the blood, then there will not be any blood anymore. Bloodbloodbloodbloodblood"

Jericho replied: "@CMPunk Everything is a joke to you isn't it wannabe? Well laugh it up fuzzball, your party ends tomorrow in the #chamber..."

Things bubbling up nicely, I looking forward to both Chamber matches now.