The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

The larger Hell in a Cell looks shite compared to the old one. I'd love to see them on top of the cage but can't see it happening these days.

Also, that Metallica song Taker used last night made that promo feel very "old school".

Edited by Paulo Sergio

Words cannot describe my hatred for Teddy Long. His ghastly large suits, his terrible playa patter, his shite matches, his rat-like face, remove him from my screen please!!!.

I watched RAW last night, pretty good promo with Taker and HHH, so happy it's hell in a cell as any normal match would have been the exact same as last year, a 45 minute match full of finishers and near falls!.

Both of Cena's promo's were class, that's the Cena I like, straight to the point and brutal, none of these rubbish wee jokes for the kids!.

The way Drew is booked these days saddens me, I've said it once and I'll say it again, he is so much better than half of the other guys who are in better matches, even stick him in a tag team or something, just give him something for crying out loud!. There you have a guy like Utunga who now looks like he's going to get a mini push, the guy is decent outside the ring as a weasel type assistant but in the ring he has no talent at all, it angers me.

Edited by M0rtonfc